Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Couple of new additions. Several of these are my buddies. Just took a group photo before I shipped them to him. ( Sorry guys please don't ask me how I got these or if I will sell/trade. I have an agreement with Kasa that they will not be sold or traded)20210724_232122.thumb.jpg.c764d84172157d555b9495383065456c.jpg

23 hours ago, DrewManFishing said:

My new 250 carp color threw it for the first time today,  felt like showing it off.. 

Both are butch tuned!! 8F361888-7AD4-4FF4-AAA5-D25237CC42B9.thumb.jpeg.7507c417092d5aeeaaf5a40e3618f392.jpeg

Oooof how is it throwing 250's on the cardiff? I dont think ive tried mine on my cardiff yet. Cant wait to get my american shad in, just picked one up earlier

3 minutes ago, JustBassinAround916 said:

Oooof how is it throwing 250's on the cardiff? I dont think ive tried mine on my cardiff yet. Cant wait to get my american shad in, just picked one up earlier

Every swimbait I’ve ever thrown has been on a Cardiff so I have anything to compare it to. I’ve never had an issue with it and seems to work great. What reel do you use for a 250? Should I not be using a Cardiff for it?