3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man good eye on that one never paid attention until now but you are definately right.Hell still a killer deal on all the products.One good thing about mickey and rina they put out a killer product with awesome customer servie all for a reasonable made in the usa price. ;)

I'm sure it won't effect sales at all but I noticed prices on the freestyle have gone up $10 or so from what they were.

Youre right, it won't affect sales one bit. Those on the fence about trying a 316 hardbait may have been pushed off though. No doubt a quality, bulletproof bait, but times are hard on everyone and now days ten dollars can be alot to some!

I'm sure it won't effect sales at all but I noticed prices on the freestyle have gone up $10 or so from what they were.

And now I have to pay sales tax. Don't care. If it's on the site, I'll buy it. Still a lot cheaper than the Black Market or ebay.

Youre right, it won't affect sales one bit. Those on the fence about trying a 316 hardbait may have been pushed off though. No doubt a quality, bulletproof bait, but times are on everyone and now days ten dollars can be alot to some!

With the economy everything is going up, gas and materials so no surprise prices on things go up not only baits, a manufacturer will have to raise prices on products just to keep up with the market.Mickey's not the kind of guy to raise prices just because there's a reason,hell if he wanted he could raise all of his products double and they would still sell.

Youre right, it won't affect sales one bit. Those on the fence about trying a 316 hardbait may have been pushed off though. No doubt a quality, bulletproof bait, but times are on everyone and now days ten dollars can be alot to some!

With the economy everything is going up, gas and materials so no surprise prices on things go up not only baits, a manufacturer will have to raise prices on products just to keep up with the market.Mickey's not the kind of guy to raise prices just because there's a reason,hell if he wanted he could raise all of his products double and they would still sell.

You're absolutely right Marbles. The demand for Mickey's baits FAR OUTWEIGHS the demand of any other bait. His demand is so high that if he jacked the prices fifty bucks on every bait, guys would cringe a little but they would still pay. The market for his baits would reach a little more equilibrium at that point and the supply would be comparative to the demand. ;) Economics. Same with you BEN!

I believe the baits are reasonably priced. Anything higher would be straight up rape. Just my opinion. Some might disagree, I know there are people that will pay for the baits, I've got quite a few 316's to prove it, but any higher in the price, I probably wouldn't purchase it. Let alone the Dbag's that will ultimately take advantage of the price increase, and jack up the black market price that is flat out BS. If the prices go up, I believe the 316 baits will be turned into a collector's series, rather then an elite swimbait that get's fished by hardcore swimbait fishermen. Maybe the price will be justified, but I believe it will have a negative effect on the company. I've been eagerly awaiting the new release, and I'm already planning on dropping three hundred, If I can get lucky enough. That's a big chunk in itself, and I fish the hell outta these baits. I can't imagine having to pay more for a freestyle, I wouldn't do it.

p.s. Ok maybe I'd do it, who am I kidding?

I believe the baits are reasonably priced. Anything higher would be straight up rape. Just my opinion. Some might disagree, I know there are people that will pay for the baits, I've got quite a few 316's to prove it, but any higher in the price, I probably wouldn't purchase it. Let alone the Dbag's that will ultimately take advantage of the price increase, and jack up the black market price that is flat out BS. If the prices go up, I believe the 316 baits will be turned into a collector's series, rather then an elite swimbait that get's fished by hardcore swimbait fishermen. Maybe the price will be justified, but I believe it will have a negative effect on the company. I've been eagerly awaiting the new release, and I'm already planning on dropping three hundred, If I can get lucky enough. That's a big chunk in itself, and I fish the hell outta these baits. I can't imagine having to pay more for a freestyle, I wouldn't do it.

p.s. Ok maybe I'd do it, who am I kidding?

the whole time i was reading your comment going...B()llsh!t! and at the end i was :lol: cuz u said what i was thinking :lol: