3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will pm in the am, thanks! Hell yeah

Cool, it's probably going to cost me a little bit over retail to get it and we pay taxes here, but there won't be any gouging or any of the flipper "make me an offer" bullsh*t.

PM me after noon and I'll see what I can work out.

David

That is awesome of you David! Congrats Ceaser

-Ali

No bueno.. But that my friends was one hell of an adrenaline rush!!

Heall yeah! My heart was pumping so hard my wife was like WTF! Over a lure :lol::lol::roll:

she wanted to watch me fail, not this time. ;)

Women......that's why I don't have one..... well, that and other reasons... :?:lol:8-) love the "winning", chefjayson.... :lol:

And Congratulations Triv!!

:lol::lol::lol:

And Gratz Triv!! Now your new baby girl has a toy too. Courtesy of Rina and Mickey :lol::lol:

had tons of computer problems and then paypal issues. i got an error at the last step of payment process and ended up not getting one. damn. hopefully next time.

congrats to the people who picked up the regular bass in slow sink or floater. that new natural colorway looks sick!

if anyone regrets or decides to let one go. hook a brother up. let me know. i would appreciate it :D

I had 2 in my cart then poof, gone :shock: . I cried long and hard then went to bed. I will get me a FS Bass someday, but for now, I got plenty of other baits to throw. Congrats to all those that got one, they look incredible. Post some pics when you get them and as well as the slobs you catch on them.

Man, SU is too much. I cant say thanks enough for the pms inquiring and offering and TopR is the man for the hook. Sounds like I might get the EXACT bait I wanted... unbelievable! Guys are a class act on this site.. and Triv congRATS! ;) and hope you like that varmit i sent.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Since I have been so fortunate, I am going to pass some on myself. I have a very lightly used FS Bass floater in Perch that I will sell for retail plus $10 for shipping and insurance. The first person to post on this board that they want it, gets it. Please no PM's, and you may need to give me a day or two to get it in the mail!

Congrats Triv!!!! I’m happy for you bro… Life can’t get any better than that myfriend. :D

Funny story! For you guys that dont know, i live in NJ, so the release hit at 12:12am or so. Normally i'd be sleeping especially on a school night! Here is where it gets good. Today happened to be the day that my beautiful wife gave birth to our 7lb, 19" little girl. So here I am lying on a pull out bed, in a hospital, with a 2 hour old baby......and a new fs bass :D !

Thanks Mickey and Rina, and thank God for all the real treasures that life brings. I'm on top of the world right now!