3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey joe can you pm me about bait i want it if its still available thanks Danny ;)

Also Don't you guys think since this is the longest thread around and i was the one who starrted it 1yr ago or more that i should get new ss hyper herring custom lol worth a try or will settle for fs bass or any hard bait by 3:16 :lol:

Last night was crazy fun, but when was the last time he had a release prior to last night?

About 3 mths ago the 10 inch wakes and before that was 6in trouts done a couple 10 in wake releases one for cali guys one for eastern guys and then the pre order deal for guys on here if i remember correctly oh forgot the ramdom matte release about 2 mths ago or so couple herrings couple shads and couple wake jr and baby wakes and mystery wakes

It's all your Danny. I just shot you a PM.

So glad to know guys like this are around this site.Hell have alot of guys on here that i have never met and treat me better than so called friends i have grown up with.Imagine that.Joe congrats and Very very cool of you to hook me up like this. ;)