10inch Hudd updates?

Danny C.

ken truthfull ? lol hes a Fing... lying pc of ............ guys i talked to a bird on the fence (his painter) he has yet to get a single bait to paint,its crazy how he just covers lie with another lie and this was just yesterday (fyi his Business partner )

he needs his ass whipped stright up.../\/\...

Edited by JeremyW

wow!!!!  "8" pages talking about this fkng crook, is ridiculous!!!! stop giving him your money....cancel all your orders.. its that simple....guy use to only sell to retailers, he got sooooo greedy, now he is competing against the retailers..."SQUASH THIS FKNG CLOWN'!!! "HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS"!!! "HIS POCKET"!!   if you payed w/paypal or credit card cancel your order...this clown thinks he god..i don't support the quack and no one else should.."GET IT"?!?!

wow!!!! "8" pages talking about this fkng crook, is ridiculous!!!! stop giving him your money....cancel all your orders.. its that simple....guy use to only sell to retailers, he got sooooo greedy, now he is competing against the retailers..."SQUASH THIS FKNG CLOWN'!!! "HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS"!!! "HIS POCKET"!! if you payed w/paypal or credit card cancel your order...this clown thinks he god..i don't support the quack and no one else should.."GET IT"?!?!

This ^^^^^

People stop giving them your money. The only power you have over them is ur money. Cancel your orders and give your money to someone who deserves it. Put these bastards out of business. That's goes for all these shady, lieing, terrible business practice companys. I don't get it, people are pissed off and complain about all the bs that's going on, but they are still supporting and enabling these companies to treat yall like garabe by giving them your money. If everyone stops giving them money and stops enabling them to do this stuff , they will either be forced to start treating people right or have to find another way to make a living!

• 2 weeks later...