Buying off Ebay

azfisher

Love SU, been lurking for a while and could use a little help. If this post is in the wrong place I apologize.  I'm looking to purchase a few swimbaits of Ebay from some Japanese distributors and on the sale page it says buyer is responsible for import fees, taxes, ect. The baits I'm looking at are 50$-200$. Anyone know what kind of fees or taxes an order like this would entail. I've ordered tackle components that were shipped from China and did not have to pay any fees, but these were fairly small orders. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance, Will

Thanks to everyone for their input! With the help from your advice I pulled the trigger, two nice 250's and an older 175.  Can't wait to get them and get out and throw them. Right on the middle of trout stocking season here in So. AZ.  Clifford Perch and partner weighed 34.29 for a new lake record at Apache Lake, AZ last week throwing big trout baits. That's a huge sack for us here!  I've been throwing Hudds, TT, Biwa's, Osprey's, Bullshad's and S-waver's for a while now, but my swimbait bud says it's time to step up to Deps. Now I need a new rod to throw something that big, time to start shopping! Thanks again for all your responses.