Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

He must like you guys because he has not replied to me in about a month.

Same here.........

Not saying that's acceptable, but maybe try hitting him up again and see what's up? He just replied to me yesterday and has always been good about replying to me. I've always contacted him through email.

I emailed him a few times.

Same here.

I just hope he is busy and for some reason has not seen my emails or maybe they are going to his "junk" box.

I ordered a couple back in May and never got confirmation after I sent the requested info.

Looks like a nice shad glide and certainly have no worries on the wait because he didn't

request payment up front.

Plus I'm not in a bind for baits, just looking to try something different.

Ordered in April as well...I didn't get a response so I sent another email and he sent me this on August 20th:

Hello & sorry about the wait.. I am in the process of casting all of the bodies for April orders.. unfortunately my supplier screwed up shipping my split rings and swivels for hook hangers and what should have been a 3-5 day ship turned into over 2 weeks! :( so I haven't been able to do anything for a whole week :( I finally got my stuff today after multiple calls to yell at them lol so I am working overtime this weekend to try to catch back up. I should be able to finish casting this week and start painting again. I should be able to get yours out in the next couple weeks. Again I am very sorry about the wait it seems like everytime I start to catch up n doing good something screws it up.. hopefully things will get smoother. Thankyou again for your patience & support I greatly appreciate it, Jason

Trust me, it'll be worth the wait! Although I haven't actually caught anything big on mine yet, only about 4lbs, (or any other swimbait fish lately), I can't say enough good things about it. I did take the original poster's advice and adjust the glide width on one of them,, worked like a charm! It's just been so hot here to get any real kind of idea of its potential yet.