Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

the 2-3 week over due don't bug me much especially when they contact you to let you know. What I hate is to be left into the dark or the 6 month over due. A simple message/email saying it will be delayed a few weeks due to..... makes all the difference.

Same here..I am late April..he said his paint issues were corrected..and he's continuing the list in order..set him back 2-3 weeks from a 6 week wait time..if your wait was quoted longer then add about 2-3 weeks onto what was given

I ordered april 19th.  Contacted him a couple days ago, and he said he just started working on our batch.  He said he didnt have a deadline or time yet as to when they would be finished.  Hopefully you're right and its only a couple more weeks.

Jason seems like a good dude.  I'll be stoked to get my shad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anybody that got on the list late March/early April time frame get their baits yet??? I'm in that boat.... just wondering if anyone else is too. Thanks.

I placed my order on 4/11.  No bait yet, but that's pretty understandable considering he had the usual start-up issues to resolve as well as being swamped with orders. I believe I have more than a few other baits to throw in the meantime.