Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

My first email was on Mar 22, 2016 12:51 PM. I got a response the same day but I still don't have my baits.......We have talked and he let me purchase two (floater and low float) on September 28th (I still have not received them) and I'm still waiting for my original order.

I understand stuff happens and I'm not knocking Jason what so ever, I'm just sharing my experience.

Edited by pickle

Does anyone know if he frequents the site here or no?  I have no beef but I feel for you guys who have been out for 7+ months.

I agree...you are going to get replies saying ...you didn't have to pay...that mean nothing to me, as soon you place the order you need to have the money ready, so it makes no difference.

I agree...you are going to get replies saying ...you didn't have to pay...that mean nothing to me, as soon you place the order you need to have the money ready, so it makes no difference.

I was more or less curious if he is aware of this thread and the general concerns from a well know swimbaiting community.  But I do agree with what you said regarding the money.  I would have paid up front for mine if asked.  I just hope by the time mine circulates through the price isn't doubled or more by then. If it is, I'll probably pass as that would be pretty unfair.

I got a hold of a phoneyfrogsusa shad glide, it said SS, but it actually floats, said SS and everything. Going to have to mess with it to get some kind of

ROF

Is he indicating the ROF from the factory? My baits don't indicate other than what o write on them..just asking