Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

Wow! I'm not sure how this got so off topic? Chris is a great guy!!! Very knowledgeable and willing to share info. Always willing to give an opinion even when I may not quite agree. Funny to me though how it's the same people that decide to jump on that bandwagon when it comes time to talk ish! >>>

Man a joke and an embarassment. Those are strong words. Seem like an angry guy. Lighten up Larry

Like any other self respecting man he takes affence to people jumping down his throat and has no problem standing up at the point. Great guy and I wish there could be more like him! But this is just apparently on more of his kooky friends. Thank for that AJ.

Yeah, great guys usually do send those type pf messages. If you threaten murder to a spearfisherman, you're definitely a kook. I feel like none of you even know what kook means.

Cody posted some valid info that is true and got attacked. Not his fault.

Magic man this needs no reply or pms but what you did is great for the bait everyone want info like this but on almost all reviews there pros and cons no bait is the end all be all weather its a copy of or a upgrade on a bait this is the underground where we want to hear the truth and what's realy going on your reviews was good and made me want to try the bait but then again there was only positives to the bait any good fisherman can find a con in any bait when I started hearing and reading problem with this bait and post it you jump right on me you may sill be butt hurt about atacking me threw pm on here I could care less I do me and that it I fish for me not to show off and be on the promotion staff for a bait on the pb thing and you have me beat time and time again I would hope so dude I live mass where we work hard for a average sized Cali fish your too funny and again plz no pms

Please chime in, anyone with actual experience with the bait,, if it's got problems I just haven't ran into them yet, believe me if I do I'll let everyone know as soon as I do. It's not exactly how I'd make it if I were going to set out to make a shad, but pretty damn close. Yea, I've heard the background noise on this as well Cody, but I can't really believe guys are having such different experiences, negative experiences,, but hey if they are I wish they'd post here, to help everyone out. I've spoken to the guy who makes them, I'm waiting on a couple more,, from what I gather, he did run into an adhesion issue but addressed it accordingly,and from the best of my knowledge has done his best as a one man show to inform people about it. I mean, that's all I can ask for. Sure I'm waiting a bit longer because of it,, but as a bait maker I absolutely understand how that stuff goes. And yea, I also heard about the tuning issues because a few slipped through without being swam tested,, the guy sounded like he felt horrible about it to me, offered to send me new ones/exchanges. I guess either I got one that swims good, or just don't know any better, haha ,, but honestly it looks and performs good, and everyone who's seen me with it was genuinely impressed. All the top baits are great to me, different qualities, and I can only say the phoney just seems to be working better for me and my style of fishing. It's just another tool in the toolbox

I haven't had the success yet that magic man has had...But the bait swims great and has already caught a few more than my Hinkle ever delivered...I still don't understand how paint has any issue on performance...currently there is another thread going that most SU members are agreeing paint doesn't have any affect on the fish catching ability...I do understand that people don't want a brand new bait to have flaking or peeling issues...if that's the case then don't buy a Deps bullshooter, any black dog g2 punker, any bullshad, rm negotiators, or many many other baits...I prefer to have a bait flake off soon so I can get Cory to paint it the way I like it...i prefer natural patterns so when I see sissy, or crazy slammer and pats paint jobs I smh and if the price is good I jump on it and have or repainted...but that's my opinion...I would suggest if you want a good bait that swims awesome then jump on this "bandwagon" soon...

Thanks slant

PhoneyFrogsUSA@gmail.com

Just to give you guys a heads up. I emailed him yesterday about getting on the wait list. He responded the same day. right now he is saying around 8 week wait time. he didn't request any type of deposit.

Yes Sir! This is certainly the "Bandwagon" I want to be in.The PhoneyFrog Bandwagon: where the customer receives quick responses and real delivery time expectations; if there's something wrong with the product they quickly make it right; your money stays in your pocket (where it truly belongs) until the product is ready; no excuses no drama no stories; no praying or wishing/speculating you get your bait before the following calendar year.Yep I made the right decision signing up.

Would you say add a split ring, or use a snap?

That's preference...I am super lazy and recently went all snaps that way I can switch between baits quickly if needed...I did try the split ring at first and didn't see any difference...I check my line a lot but I don't re tie that often unless I feel I need to...and the snap allows for a Palomar which I way prefer over the sdj..just my preferences

That's preference...I am super lazy and recently went all snaps that way I can switch between baits quickly if needed...I did try the split ring at first and didn't see any difference...I check my line a lot but I don't re tie that often unless I feel I need to...and the snap allows for a Palomar which I way prefer over the sdj..just my preferences

Slant, have you tried tactical angler clips? Much more durable and dependable than snaps. My personal opinion........

Edited by pickle

@MagicMan, I don't wanna start anything, I just have a question. I noticed you tagged me and my question is why does this thread has these tags: hinkle hph 3:16 Lena? I think is a legit question being one of the tagged parties but having nothing to do with the bait you are reviewing.