Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

@MagicMan, I don't wanna start anything, I just have a question. I noticed you tagged me and my question is why does this thread has these tags: hinkle hph 3:16 Lena? I think is a legit question being one of the tagged parties but having nothing to do with the bait you are reviewing.

Your bait was most likely tagged just so people searching your bait or other shad glide profiles can bump into this review and have another option...no harm was meant just what you do when you want people to find your thread

Added my name to the wish list today and got an email and IG response within the hour, was told 8 weeks as of now. Looking forward to the lure, my last experience with a direct US lure maker was two years ago with Billy Egan at Swimbaits Inc. so literally anything is better than that.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone receive an email they are getting baits lately?

Got a message from him this morning that my shads are done and will ship after payment. I paid the man and got my tracking number within an hour. And in case you're wondering it's been 2 months and 3 weeks since my initial email to him to get on the list.

Got a message from him this morning that my shads are done and will ship after payment. I paid the man and got my tracking number within an hour. And in case you're wondering it's been 2 months and 3 weeks since my initial email to him to get on the list.

just out of curiosity, was that within the quoted time?

just out of curiosity, was that within the quoted time?

No it was not on time. From what I know he had issues with the first couple of batches and wanted to make things right to the people that received those baits. He is definitely back on the waiting list!

Yes sorry, I didn't quote you. You are about a month ahead of my email.

Thanks.....

Same as me Brian...Jason has responded quickly to each one of my emails and has kept me updated...He had ran into quality control issues which have been addressed, which I applaud him for, before he just started shipping out inferior baits...Now he has began to ship em out...He knows we all want them to fish now but wasn't wanting to just please people with baits that weren't 100% perfect...I'm patiently waiting and looking forward to throwing them...