LDC 'XH' owners...

For those who own it...what is the realistic weight range that it performs well in?  I'm looking for a replacement for my Hudd-Rod as it recently broke (my fault).

I'm very interested in the SLOW taper of the LDC.  This flies in contrast to the fast and moderate fast tapers of almost every other stick out there.  Across the board (swimbait rod or otherwise) I'm a fan of mod to mod-fast actions, but an outright slow taper is something I see very little of.

I'm looking for a rod for the Deps 250  class lures as they are my heaviest lures.  Does the LDC just get the job done, or does it really feel well matched to something like the 6oz 250.

Thanks for any input,

Carl

https://www.youtube.com/user/KeepinItReelFishing

I got the new workshop model it handles my new style deps 250 no problem at all feels like.it can handle a little more I havnt tried anything heavier than.that yet. Throws all my other baits really well too 12in slammer 10in tripple trout hudds

That's what I was told when I ordered my "production" model xh. I hope Ben has shortened wait times with these new models you are referring too. If there is no wait, who is wrapping the rods?

That's what I was told when I ordered my "production" model xh. I hope Ben has shortened wait times with these new models you are referring too. If there is no wait, who is wrapping the rods?

If you go on the website, they are available right now. I wasn't talking about the production models. The white label series is available and shipping 

The "white label " rods are already made and ship when bought. My last production which was about 3 months ago, took exactly how long it was quoted to take. Well worth it.