Music choice

Cadenw16

Born on the islands, reggaes in my blood. Old school reggae (Bob Marley, Steel Pulse, Big Mountain, Gregory Isaacs, UB40) and New School/Island Reggae (Katchafire, The Green, SOJA, Rebelution, Tribal Seeds). There are a ton more but these are my favorite.

I am seeing Katchafire this weekend!! We like the same stuff man..

I am seeing Katchafire this weekend!! We like the same stuff man..

My favorite band of all time! I missed out the last time they were in San Diego. First time I heard them was when I was in Australia in 2006. Bunch of NZ girls I met were jammin out to them.

RAP and Classic Country (Willie, Ray Price, Merl, David Allen Coe, ect. ect. and some bluegrass) But i grew up on punk rock and hardcore.. im just really not all that angry anymore LOL. Old country gets me thru on most days tho

Hardcore/Punk/Metal - Started listening when I was in middle school and have never looked back.

BOLT THROWER, DMIZE, MADBALL, DISMEMBER, CELTIC FROST, HUSKER DÃœ, NAILS, GODS HATE, BASTARD, ALL OUT WAR, ONLY LIVING WITNESS, BL'AST!, BLACK SABBATH, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, SWIZ, INTEGRITY, THE ICEMEN, DYING BREED,  S.O.D., etc.

Lots of hip hop as well - MF DOOM, WU-TANG, etc

Hardcore/Punk/Metal - Started listening when I was in middle school and have never looked back.

BOLT THROWER, DMIZE, MADBALL, DISMEMBER, CELTIC FROST, HUSKER DÃœ, NAILS, GODS HATE, BASTARD, ALL OUT WAR, ONLY LIVING WITNESS, BL'AST!, BLACK SABBATH, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, SWIZ, INTEGRITY, THE ICEMEN, DYING BREED,  S.O.D., etc.

Lots of hip hop as well - MF DOOM, WU-TANG, etc

BOLT THROWER!

Thought I should share mine, being I started the convo! I mostly listen to metal, punk, post hardcore, classic rock too. Distuebed, system of a down. A7x. Tool. Megadeath. Hatebreed. Slayer. The amity affliction. Kill switch engage. Bear tooth. Slip knot. Five finger death punch. Chevelle. Red. Tooth grinder. Penny wise. NOFX. Bad religon. And more. I listen to pretty much most of the bands you guys previously listed.

Edited by Cadenw16

• 1 month later...

Late to the topic....punk / metal. Descendents/ ALL , Strung Out, Lagwagon, Carcass, MCrad, Firehose, Maiden, Helloween, Pulley, Rush (yes Rush). I play guitar also so I can appreciate anything with talent, so that excludes top 40, new country and rap!

• 1 month later...

Slayer,Testament, Cannibal Corpse, Suicide SilenSilence, bloodbath, and carnifex but i like everything from punk to thrash to black meatal to primus as long as its metal. As far as rap goes out of everyone out there i like nwa, dmx and e 40