So whats tied on this weekend?

Craig

I've clearly embraced the Swimbait Lifestyle. Off to a big fish venue tomorrow with the following tied on: an Undertaker glide, bottom bouncing Twerk, half a frog, top water Irish Wake, 68 Hud, and a mojo fluke follow up bait. Got a baby Twerk and mouse rigged up for the wife.

post-24776-0-87449000-1464351680_thumb.jpg

Hi Craig, what's it going to be, CC Lures, CX Lures, Undertaker Lures, Crossman Lure Co. ....? I've got a couple bass on your Undertaker already, will get more. Thanks....(P.S. , it's a nice picture of the Crossman Lure line up, homemade at it's finest, with a couple oddballs in there). Also, if the wife kiss your asp out on the water, please let us know so we can Razz you... :-)

Hi Craig, what's it going to be, CC Lures, CX Lures, Undertaker Lures, Crossman Lure Co. ....? I've got a couple bass on your Undertaker already, will get more. Thanks....(P.S. , it's a nice picture of the Crossman Lure line up, homemade at it's finest, with a couple oddballs in there). Also, if the wife kiss your asp out on the water, please let us know so we can Razz you... :-)

OOOps, I meant kicks you asp. LOL

Hey Wally. Great to hear the undertaker is producing. Please email me some pics if you have.

Going with Crossman Lures. Nice and simple.

It's a big learning curve so taking it slow - quality over quantity.

It wasn't very clear but this post was actually meant to be a question asking SU memebrs what they are fishing with this weekend.