Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think these release threads are great. It gives everyone the same probability to grab one. The man giving hints doesnt lower anyone's chances.

You dont just stroll by the footlocker store one day and see the new Jordans for sale.

very true!

Okay guys - My PM inbox is exploding. Please do NOT message me about the bait. I'll make the decision when they come and and post something then. But, I promise SU will have the fist shot when one of them goes up for sale.

Let's face it though, when only 100 or so baits are being released at a time, it's not like it's going to take long to sell out, no matter how many people on here know. Get back to reality, this is a really small community in the big pond of the fishing world. Not that many people know about Mickey's baits, fewer care. I'm just happy for Mickey and his family for having this all work out. I'm sure those days when he was sitting on baits for days, weeks, and months, just trying to get someone to buy one are not too far back in their memories. roughly, 10colors x 10baits= 100 baits x $200 = $20,000, for months and months, years and years of hard work, in the long run, doesn't seem like that much.

You would think people would learn a lesson...the more you make this 60 page threads about releases and draw all the attention to them the harder and harder its going to be to get a bait! :roll::roll: duhhhh.. any clown who doesnt frequent the underground and wants to get a bait all he has to do is look on here read the clues everyone is BEGGING Mickey for and hell know when to be looking.

Either stop making these threads or stop complaning..theres only one inquiry that needs to be made about a release to find out when its happening..these threads just make it harder for everyone..These bait will sell regaurdless but it can happen in 5 mins or a couple hours its up to you guys..congrats to everyone who scored..stick some pigs!

Agree %100

You would think people would learn a lesson...the more you make this 60 page threads about releases and draw all the attention to them the harder and harder its going to be to get a bait! :roll::roll: duhhhh.. any clown who doesnt frequent the underground and wants to get a bait all he has to do is look on here read the clues everyone is BEGGING Mickey for and hell know when to be looking.

Either stop making these threads or stop complaning..theres only one inquiry that needs to be made about a release to find out when its happening..these threads just make it harder for everyone..These bait will sell regaurdless but it can happen in 5 mins or a couple hours its up to you guys..congrats to everyone who scored..stick some pigs!

-

Brilliant Marbles...........brilliant. 8-)...............Can this statement be made a sticky somewhere? :lol:

-

And as stated previously; there are lots of hints floating around the boards; just gotta put your time in and read. The opportunity is the same for everyone willing to put in the time and read around a bit. :roll:

Let's face it though, when only 100 or so baits are being released at a time, it's not like it's going to take long to sell out, no matter how many people on here know. Get back to reality, this is a really small community in the big pond of the fishing world. Not that many people know about Mickey's baits, fewer care. I'm just happy for Mickey and his family for having this all work out. I'm sure those days when he was sitting on baits for days, weeks, and months, just trying to get someone to buy one are not too far back in their memories. roughly, 10colors x 10baits= 100 baits x $200 = $20,000, for months and months, years and years of hard work, in the long run, doesn't seem like that much.

true..but to be fair we have to think about how much it cost Mickey to make these baits im sure he only marks them up enough to cover his overhead plus a lil to make a living..the reason I say that is because we all know he could charge alot more for his baits but he doesnt! says alot about his and Mrs Rinas character!

I have a fever of 103 and got no sleep last night because of coughing and general anxiety about this drop. I can see how this is upsetting but Mickey did his best to weed out the unwanted buyers.

This was actually incredible... pay $200 for a bait you may or may not have any use for and the whole thing sold out in a matter of minutes. Mickey is starting to remind me of Banksy

post-172-14252985912129_thumb.jpg

Are u serious? Not many people know about Mickey's baits. WOW.

lol i live in colorado not known for being a bass fishing state walk into a walmart wearing a 3:16 shirt and be ready for people to walk up and start talking to you about Mickeys baits..

true..but to be fair we have to think about how much it cost Mickey to make these baits im sure he only marks them up enough to cover his overhead plus a lil to make a living..the reason I say that is because we all know he could charge alot more for his baits but he doesnt! says alot about his and Mrs Rinas character!

That's my point. I hope he is "marking" them up to make a living, and a little more, otherwise what's the point, What I'm really saying is, it's not really that much.

and you all could keep it between yourselves, and they will still sell out quickly. It's only a hundred or so baits. Go to any other bass fishing forum, and ask about his baits, the majority of fisherman have never heard of 3:16, baits, that is, and think swimbaits are some 4" hollow bodies that you put on an A-rig.

Put up a thread in your local forum and see who replies to you when you mention 3:16 swimbait. Unless you're in Cali, the answer is almost nobody. They'll have to google it and then come back to your thread and say "I'll never pay that much for a swimbait."

Do you have any clue on how he does with his other line of products, i dont, but your only talking about his hard baits right......3:16 products are more known then you think.