Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

I sold a 100 baits in 10 colors with 10 or so of each color! If you guys haven't noticed ,I release the baits differently each time ! This time I even did it sight unseen !!!!!! Which by the way is a first for any bait maker let alone a bait maker selling 200.00 dollar baits.

Really hope you guys have some serious fun with these things, I do plan on making another batch some time soon. MY MAIN HOPE IS THAT THESE BAITS GET INTO THE HANDS OF SOME SERIOUS FISHERMAN AND GET USED!!!! THESE ARE SOME SERIOUS BAITS AND HAVE DONE SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE !

I don't give a rats ass about how many people know about my baits or me or how many baits I produce or don't produce. I make baits. I make baits MY way. I make baits at a pace that allows me to produce quality and craftmanship. That aint ever gonna change! It took 12 years to earn this kind of respect and I ain't gonna throw it away for ish!I do things this way because that's what works for me.Sorry if no one understands but that's how it is! I start a new batch of baits on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to kicking some more ass, so hang tight! Thanks!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Baits you make. Keep it up Mickey!!!!

Awesome release again Mickey. I got two but my buddy missed out so he is buying one off me (for retail) and we are going to fish the piss out of them this year!!! They will get beat up :D

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you missed Geoff? That sucks...

Yup, sh** happens sometimes.

Closed the store last night and opened this morning, not much room for checking on the site. It's all good, i got plenty of baits to fish.

Geoff

Yeah, I'm sucking at these releases, not getting squat...I have a feeling the 10 inch Freestyle will do this to me too...OUCH.. :?

Congrats to everyone who got a bait. I should have stayed home and tried to get one rather than going fishing. My day cost me two Hudds. :cry:

Don't say that. If you were at home, you wouldn't have been fishing. I wish i was fishing today instead of work, even if that means missing the release.

Fishing comes first, fish what you have and get baits when you can. Can't catch em, if you are sitting behind a computer

Geoff

Congrats to everyone who got a bait. I should have stayed home and tried to get one rather than going fishing. My day cost me two Hudds. :cry:

Don't say that. If you were at home, you wouldn't have been fishing. I wish i was fishing today instead of work, even if that means missing the release.

Fishing comes first, fish what you have and get baits when you can. Can't catch em, if you are sitting behind a computer

Geoff

x2 agreed...got to learn the baits/tools you already have :)

Geoff

That is dead on the money Geoff. The baits can be had one way or another....especially this time of year any time on the water is potential big fish happening. If we were in the middle of the spawn then I might agree.

JK

I sold a 100 baits in 10 colors with 10 or so of each color! If you guys haven't noticed ,I release the baits differently each time ! This time I even did it sight unseen !!!!!! Which by the way is a first for any bait maker let alone a bait maker selling 200.00 dollar baits.

Really hope you guys have some serious fun with these things, I do plan on making another batch some time soon. MY MAIN HOPE IS THAT THESE BAITS GET INTO THE HANDS OF SOME SERIOUS FISHERMAN AND GET USED!!!! THESE ARE SOME SERIOUS BAITS AND HAVE DONE SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE !

I don't give a rats ass about how many people know about my baits or me or how many baits I produce or don't produce. I make baits. I make baits MY way. I make baits at a pace that allows me to produce quality and craftmanship. That aint ever gonna change! It took 12 years to earn this kind of respect and I ain't gonna throw it away for ish!I do things this way because that's what works for me.Sorry if no one understands but that's how it is! I start a new batch of baits on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to kicking some more ass, so hang tight! Thanks!

Thanks there Mickey! Hopefully I will get one next release!

Yup, sh** happens sometimes.

It's all good, i got plenty of baits to fish.

Geoff

That's the right way to look at it Geoff. I'll admit I was a little twisted I missed out, really wanted one of these but it just didn't happen. Couldn't get through check out fast enough.

I've got plenty of baits and plan on fishing the paint off of them as soon as it warms up a little in the East. I hope the guys that got the Mystery Bait put it to good use ;)

keep it up man, you just explained why I buy your baits. I would rather miss a release and hope to get the next one then have them in stock all the time but poorer quality. Your baits are the best I have ever seen and anyone I show them to is blow away. I am looking forward to the next release and the next one after that and after that......

this is why we love you Mickey and Rina .. would not have it any other way.. i quit fishing Rapalas and lucky crafts cause EVERY frinkin person that has a pulse and uses a fishing pole throws one,,, i get a lot of pride and have more trust and confidence in a 3:16 whether it hard or soft then any other tool in my tackle box... but these days it is hard to chose a tool out of the box cause most are wrapped in a 3:16 container.. decisions decisions... but a wise decision i make..( : and some day my grandson will be able to say Pa had the BEST of baits EVER MADE in the USA.. "NOT MANUFACTURED"

Hell Yea Mickey!! :D