Mystery bait

balata9999

Hell yeah! I'm really excited about these bait, they run really nice. Just fish them the way you fish a wake jr. and you should be in the money for sure! The bait looks really good on the crank too so don't forget to give that a try also.

That is exactly what i wanted to hear. Love the wake Jr. and am going to fish the crap out of this wake. Hopefully get the bigger girls to come up for a look. Thanks Mickey

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! I'm really excited about these bait, they run really nice. Just fish them the way you fish a wake jr. and you should be in the money for sure! The bait looks really good on the crank too so don't forget to give that a try also.

Mickey good job on the bait got mine just now notice it comes with the split ring just wondering what's the advantage to one on or without the split ring

Thanks Cat

Mickey good job on the bait got mine just now notice it comes with the split ring just wondering what's the advantage to one on or without the split ring

Thanks Cat

Any bait with a bill should always have a snap or a split ring on the line tie. This gives the bait more action. Lip less baits are different.

Do you recommend tying direct for the lipless baits?

-Ali

The Wake Jr. was the first swimbait I purchased back in 08 and I fished the shiit out of it, including a bevy of other baits. I went thru the learning curve like nothing else and nothing worked for me except the Jr., including baits which I gave much more time like the made of glass hardgill. The Jr. gave me my first SB fish back in 09......The Jr. has given me my most big fish.....The most consistent and quality production on the water......The Jr. has given me confidence in slappin a tail and working it.

Having been fortunate enough to have my wife help my internet illiterate azz purchase THE WAKE, it literally makes my heart race every time I think about the future. I dont get to log much time on the water due to work, but I like to make my time count. Love me some BIG baits. Fuk everybody who hates and everything else. I plan on passing these baits down thru my family as my grandfather and father had with their firearms. These are my weapons. This is my life.

I'm sure somebody actually understands. If they didn't, I don't think this all would be possible. ;)

Ok, question: has anybody thrown BOTH Baits? Is the clack on the new one louder than the old one? Still waiting for my new one, just thrown the old one a little bit more, and it clacks, but not as loud as the new one in my opinion.

Hints the small tweek mickey was talkin about?