When was your last 10 plus ?

SwimbaitsatLMV

Hell, awhile!!

cbas1-1.jpg

Oops, C-BASS :D:o:shock:

Great picture spooky. One of the better yak set-ups that I have ever seen. What's a rig like that cost + what brand is it? Your leg is in the way. :D

BTW no New England 10+ LM for me. :cry: My PB is 9.2lbs.

Some have said it's very unlikely you'll find 10+ lb. in Colorado and if you do get one, they're few and far between. That's not going to stop me from trying to finding one, especially with a state record of 11-6.

Yeah, I'm thinking my best chance at a 10 is a trip out of state lol... Shoot, I'm still waiting to stick my first one on a sb.

From Jan 1 2010 to the middle of Feb 2010 i got 4 DD from 10lb to 12lb.

Thought 2010 was going to be my best year for DD and teeners but got busy tyring to buy a house so i didn't spend as much time on the water as i hoped.

Since then have caught lots of 7,8 & 9s when ive found the time to get out. Not the year i hoped for.

Hell, awhile!!

cbas1-1.jpg

Oops, C-BASS :D:o:shock:

Great picture spooky. One of the better yak set-ups that I have ever seen. What's a rig like that cost + what brand is it? Your leg is in the way. :D

BTW no New England 10+ LM for me. :cry: My PB is 9.2lbs.

The yak in picture is a Malibu X-factor, very wide and stable. Not the fastest but great for fishing. Nice C-bass spook, that is a mamoth!

Oh, last DD was end of feb 2010. I'll be back out there soon hopefully with pics this time.