KGB bullfrog $$$$$

fishinpunk

His eBay fee is going to be ridiculous and he will have to pay a PayPal fee. If i were him I would message the winner and ask to do the transaction outside of eBay and through PayPal only, that way he would only have to pay the PayPal fee. I sold a reel on eBay for $170 and the eBay fee was $24 plus around another $15 for the PayPal fee.

That's why I'll stick to SU  :-)  

Wow $1500 for a swimbait...it better guarantee the user a +8 pound bass!I will stick to my hollow belly frogs,so far I have caught some biggins on these and they don't cost anywhere near what this frog swimbait cost.

pfft an 8?For 1500$ it better catch me a world record

Whoever wants bragging rights to it, so be it, bid away. But if they honestly think they're getting a lure with true street cred that swims amazing, they sure are mistaken. To be honest, it swims like garbage. Well, it doesn't swim. Hopefully he works more on the action on future versions and learns how to prevent so many little air bubbles in his resin... Such a gimmick.

His eBay fee is going to be ridiculous and he will have to pay a PayPal fee. If i were him I would message the winner and ask to do the transaction outside of eBay and through PayPal only, that way he would only have to pay the PayPal fee. I sold a reel on eBay for $170 and the eBay fee was $24 plus around another $15 for the PayPal fee.

There's a cap on the fees.

And let's not forget, bidding is one thing, actually getting paid is another. This could all be shill bidding in an attempt to drive up the price and also gain exposure for him and his baits. The bidding went from like $400 to over $100 on one bid, that's not normal. There was a YouTube that sold a reel that the bidding went up to 5 or 10k or something ridiculous and it was just a custom $300 reel..everyone was in disbelief that it sold for so much..well guess what, the buyer never paid, it was either a joker playing games bidding it up or the seller trying to get publicity.

And let's not forget, bidding is one thing, actually getting paid is another. This could all be shill bidding in an attempt to drive up the price and also gain exposure for him and his baits. The bidding went from like $400 to over $100 on one bid, that's not normal. There was a YouTube that sold a reel that the bidding went up to 5 or 10k or something ridiculous and it was just a custom $300 reel..everyone was in disbelief that it sold for so much..well guess what, the buyer never paid, it was either a joker playing games bidding it up or the seller trying to get publicity.

This may be legit, but I have seen some other instances on EBAY antique lures where games are played to run up the price to crazy levels.  Then either the buyer or seller pull the offer at the end so no deal is ever made, but you get people to think thats what its worth.

This may be legit, but I have seen some other instances on EBAY antique lures where games are played to run up the price to crazy levels. Then either the buyer or seller pull the offer at the end so no deal is ever made, but you get people to think thats what its worth.

Yep. The Japanese sellers often play that game.