Favorite "suspending" baits.

Campobassmaster

thats exactly what I want mine to be like, do you know how I can do so??? besides sending to butch.

Just take the skin off to get to the weights. Take the front weight out and shave a little off with a razor blade. Put it back together and test it in a bucket of water. Might need to do it a few times before you get the sink rate you want. You can also test it in different water temps to see how that effects it. Lots of info on here on how to do it.

I added lead tape to a Ice Baby Wake.......turned into a crank down suspender......it never moves at depth.    Funny thing is that you need to be careful on the retrieve as it just gets deeper and deeper.    You will be pulling it up vertically close to the boat.

I've got some wakes I'm gonna try that with!!!! Where did you get the tape and did you apply to hooks?

I don't know much about the 250s but mine have a sweet sink to the bottom. I think is an intended feature of the bait. I watched alot of utube vids and none have a 250 catching one while bait was suspended.

You're missing out then because the stall at the end is where it's at.

Letting it sink to preferred depth and having the ability to quickly dart and then stall is the shizzle.

You're missing out then because the stall at the end is where it's at.

Letting it sink to preferred depth and having the ability to quickly dart and then stall is the shizzle.

Rate of stall makes sense. I haven't thrown mine much yet. Just tested em out really. Good info. Tx. Edited by bigpoppabass