WTS OG Deps, Mattlures, Jackall, RM

Campobassmaster

Limited color run "Mercury" OG 250 -10/10 functional 9/10 cosmetic -PM OFFERS

Pizz customs painted Roman Made Negotiator -PM OFFERS or trade for factory paint trout/albino/

BNIB Wake meathead (bluegill) -$90 tyd

Baby Bass Gantarel, brand new - $32tyd

LOT: $525 SHIPPED

PM or tex 5107806785 for more pics if needed

as always, open to trades

post-25816-0-43371200-1484596657_thumb.jpg

interested, but is this the broken one?

It was what I believed was "broken" but I went out with some guys who know more than I do who told me I just fish it too fast, I was trying to work it with a lot of quick reel pops like a 250, its just because its a lighter bait I believe. I also added another split ring to the front and changed hooks which helps.

so yes it is "broken" but not really, I will try to upload a swim video, I went out today but the lake was chocolate milk sorry.

If people (not just you jack) would do research on the underground back more than 1 page you would find about 10 threads in the last year or two about how terrible of a "glide bait" the negotiator is..it's a great bait when you learn it's strengths..but seems like nobody wants to learn anymore they just want other people to tell them how to do it..unless your bait is truly "broken" I would suggest to everyone with this problem that it's operator error..quite the theme lately (again not just you jack)