Tressbassin

BASS_SWINGER

last summer i used to tressbass all the time, then the pond i went too regularly got a security guard and my friends got misdemeanors.. haven't been since. From what i heard there isnt a guard there during the winter so i might have to give it a go again. the pond has my personal best swimming in it along with multiple fish over 14 pounds

Bullets come out hot but make cats cold YEEEEEEE! Lol so are quads and dogs and cars and walkie talkies but its all about dippin before you even have a chance at confrontation hit and quite it approach go in get what you want dont push your luck and burn rubber all down the block and dont stop but if the bites red hot its worth it....i got away when i was in this cove in my float tube from patrol boat 2 security gaurds and and a sheriff i remeber i was dumping all this coors light cans out my tube they were full too i dont really drink really but some drunk dude gave us all this beer and i had it and diidint want to get caught and i was like perfect they will sink bilut they didint it was like bread crumbs kicked in didint answer ish put my tube in my truck but had to leave my buddy thought he would be smart enough to tlk his way out cause i didint want the car to be towed but newbie to the game pretty much spilled evreything and i called and told him to walk out he said he saw sherriff comeing in while walking out and the lady who called in on us felt bad he had to walk out so she gave him a ride out to me at the gas station

post-26970-0-60641800-1486436224_thumb.png

Growing up we used to sneak into/onto ANYWHERE there were bass to be caught. Some water treatment facilities don't mess around though... HUGE fines $$$! Once while a ranger was writing out a ticket to my buddy and I, I suggested he shorten the "reason for violation", "trespassing with intent of fishing", to Tres-bassing... he thought that was pretty funny, but still gave us the tickets. Oh well, win some/lose some

Edited by JR Basser

Its called the art of story telling obviously you aint been around to

Can I buy some punctuation.

your momma put that money in my pocket when i pull up she be lookin like the statue of liberty be out during hurrican tornado tsunami whatever but she be putin it in my pocket so i know you aint got no allowance to buy some puncuataion

Its called the art of story telling obviously you aint been around to your momma put that money in my pocket when i pull up she be lookin like the statue of liberty be out during hurrican tornado tsunami whatever but she be putin it in my pocket so i know you aint got no allowance to buy some puncuataion

Pretty sure your touched.