Any one heard from swimbait chroniclesm

clh121787

I'm alive. ish hit the fan in my home life after my Florida trip in all aspects. Financially. Relationship. Etc etc. Trying to pick the pieces back up and get going again. That's pretty much it. More pressing things currently. So. Soon as I'm able to I will be back at the channel full force. But for the time being I've got to figure out from now to march personally and that's all I'll really say. Thanks for asking and thanks for the kind words guys. Appreciate the support and you guys taking the time to watch the videos and content I put out

You guys have to support guys who are putting out content if you want to see them around..if guys put out content when they drop merch or a product kick in! show the support comment subscribe share and they will be able to continue to provide content

You guys have to support guys who are putting out content if you want to see them around..if guys put out content when they drop merch or a product kick in! show the support comment subscribe share and they will be able to continue to provide content

Hallef'nlujah this is the truth..between Facebook, IG, and all other social media platforms people want free ish to often..and the people that want free ish NEVER deserve it..if you deserve it..you don't ask for it..if someone wants to sponsor you they will contact you..if you want to be on the in crowd with a company..do more for that company than anyone else without asking..and don't ask for deals..you will get the deals when they are earned

👋🎤

I'm alive. ish hit the fan in my home life after my Florida trip in all aspects. Financially. Relationship. Etc etc. Trying to pick the pieces back up and get going again. That's pretty much it. More pressing things currently. So. Soon as I'm able to I will be back at the channel full force. But for the time being I've got to figure out from now to march personally and that's all I'll really say. Thanks for asking and thanks for the kind words guys. Appreciate the support and you guys taking the time to watch the videos and content I put out

I love your videos too! I live in Portugal... I see your family name is Ferreira. That's a portuguese name. Do you have portuguese family members?

Wish you the best!