Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

Another reminder to all SU members sending me PMs regarding the Traveling Baby and list order:

SU member VAngler (Garrett Josemans) has the updated list with the new additions and will run this Traveling Baby program in the same successful manner that he ran the Traveling Slammer program.Feel free to contact Garrett if you have any questions since he is in charge of all decisions regarding turns on the list.The buck stops with him!

Here are a few pictures from my morning outing. As you might be able to tell from the "scenic" shots, not a lot of action. Tomorrow will be my last run at catching a few more fish. I will ship Baby out Monday afternoon to the next in line.

post-23152-0-87088600-1490469500_thumb.jpg

post-23152-0-05918300-1490469510_thumb.jpg

post-23152-0-84103100-1490469517_thumb.jpg

Ok, so final post for me. Totals, four trips, two lakes, 15 fish landed. I didn't catch anything of size , I will attach a few pictures from this morning. I have to apologize, I or the fish messed up Pizz's beautiful paint job. Best of luck to the folks next in line. I will be shipping it out tomorrow after work.

post-23152-0-51397600-1490548287_thumb.jpg

post-23152-0-12915400-1490548321_thumb.jpg

post-23152-0-56671000-1490548386_thumb.jpg

post-23152-0-48938900-1490548410_thumb.jpg

Ok, so final post for me. Totals, four trips, two lakes, 15 fish landed. I didn't catch anything of size , I will attach a few pictures from this morning. I have to apologize, I or the fish messed up Pizz's beautiful paint job. Best of luck to the folks next in line. I will be shipping it out tomorrow after work.

Don't worry those battle scars look sweet!!!! Nice fish man!

• 2 weeks later...

The traveler made it to the Pacific Northwest for some early season cold water action. Tried it all over the lake with no luck! This lake is Newman Lake, and it does house some nice bass, but its reputation as a musky habitat did have me nervous about the wrong kind of success! It has enjoyed its visit, but the seasonal timing was terrible for me. It was an honor holding it, throwing it, and being a small part of its journey back and forth across the US! Thanks again to JC for starting this up!

post-24049-0-15843700-1493058835_thumb.jpg

SU member VAngler (Garrett Josemans) has the updated list with the new additions and will run this Traveling Baby program in the same successful manner that he ran the Traveling Slammer program.Feel free to contact Garrett if you have any questions....