Deps Shuddertail

Abobass

I did one the other day and it was super clean. I used an x-acto style knife and just worked slowly through the edges of the super glue! Angle it towards the hard plastic stuff and away from the tail so you don't cut into the actual tail. If you have any questions pm me, If you really want I can do it for you if you just pay shipping back.

I did one the other day and it was super clean. I used an x-acto style knife and just worked slowly through the edges of the super glue! Angle it towards the hard plastic stuff and away from the tail so you don't cut into the actual tail. If you have any questions pm me, If you really want I can do it for you if you just pay shipping back.

I think you might have just modified a bait that has landed over 25 largemouth, 150 smallmouth and about 30 northern pike. lol

Soak the tail in HOT water first, and slowly work a sharp knife (scalpels if you have them) towards the back of the tail. Keep re-soaking the tail as you work to keep the temp up, helps you get through the glue with your knife.

I think you might have just modified a bait that has landed over 25 largemouth, 150 smallmouth and about 30 northern pike. lol

guess so :/

didn't work well for me, and when I want to throw a bait with vibration id go with my TT.

I feel there is like a big bait bone pile and your room kinda looks like Sids room.

LOL, I'll see if i can come up with all my modified ish and take a pic, just for everyone on this site. 

Like this post if you want me to. lets see who really wants to see my butcher shop.

Keep on dreaming ... maybe I'll send you the plastic tail so you can superglue on one of your other mods

What does the shudder tail do exactly? Always been curious.

Nolan, the Shudder tail just kicks back and forth kind of like a hard wedge tail. Thier are a few videos on YouTube. For me the Shudder Tail always shined when soft baits, glides and multiple joint hard baits are not producing. The Shudder Tail is do nothing bait, it is hard to get good directional changes out of.

The bait being a do nothing hard bait, truly makes the anger concentrate on one thing when using it, speed of the lure. When you get the speed of the day, the bait shines and will produce when many other swimbaits will not. This can be said about any swimbait, but the Shudder tail really shines on certain bites.

The 175 Shudder Tail produce more bites and big fish than the 250 Shudder Tail.

Just a heads up for the young guys buying any baits I sell in the black market, I rarely ever sell baits that have not produced well for me, I typically give baits away that do not produce for me. On rare occasions I will sell baits I have not fished much because they never made it into my rotation, these are typically the hard to get well sought after baits that I know will produce well for others,