Biggish Semi Expensive Glide?

Nolan Aker

Thinking a little long term here because I've got a few things on the shopping list but I want to get a 8, 9 maybe 10 inch glide bait and am looking to drop 100 maybe more (I'm 15 so this will be an investment). I want something with a lot of drawing power. Something for those special days where I know the giants are out. What should I be looking at?

If you can find the newest model dockrat 2 piece 10inch trout glide it outclasses a 250 in every way.

But if not a 250 is your best bet.Gets bit and is proven

I want to get a 8, 9 maybe 10 inch glide bait and am looking to drop 100 maybe more (I'm 15 so this will be an investment). I want something with a lot of drawing power. 

I'll tell you what, since you're a youngster, I'll hook you up if you're interested. I've got an OG SK250 for sale in the black market section for $125. I'll convert it, tune and ship it to you for $110 if you promise you will throw it. think of it as a noob special. There's not a more proven ten inch bait than the slide swimmer.

Message me if you want it.

post-18711-0-91374400-1496196585_thumb.jpg

I'll tell you what, since you're a youngster, I'll hook you up if you're interested. I've got an OG SK250 for sale in the black market section for $125. I'll convert it, tune and ship it to you for $110 if you promise you will throw it. think of it as a noob special. There's not a more proven ten inch bait than the slide swimmer.

Message me if you want it.

attachicon.gifbloody carp.jpg

I really appreciate the offer, but as previously mentioned, I'm thinking more long term on this and am not ready to drop any cash today. Thank you anyway, its a very kind gesture.