How often do you fish?

SwimbaitFien

well I fished 7 out of the last 8 days! :shock: (have a 7 day vacay every month) But usually once or twice a week for a full day out.. but I get some casts in almost everyday, its hard not to when your back yard is a dock! :D dont be hatin' :lol::lol::lol:

I'm HATIN!! :lol::lol:

I fish about 2 times a week.

:lol::lol::lol:

I am with yall on the not enough.

I finally fished last night for an hour and that was the first time since january. this last year has been nuts so fishing has been on the back burner, but things seem to be turning around so hopefully i can get out a little more often

Once it gets nice out, I probably miss about 4-6 days a month. I live 1/4 mile from the landing. I work 2am to noon so I can usually can get 5 hours in everyday after work. My days off I usually try to get in whole days or 3 hours in the morning and 3 in the evening or whatever works. I got 9 days in this month (unheard of typicallythis time of year in wisconsin) I have a week and half of vacation in which I'll be fishing everyday in South Dakota here in April. I'm real excited to put alot of time into swimbaits this year. (first season with swimbaits)

Once it gets nice out, I probably miss about 4-6 days a month. I live 1/4 mile from the landing. I work 2am to noon so I can usually can get 5 hours in everyday after work. My days off I usually try to get in whole days or 3 hours in the morning and 3 in the evening or whatever works. I got 9 days in this month (unheard of typicallythis time of year in wisconsin) I have a week and half of vacation in which I'll be fishing everyday in South Dakota here in April. I'm real excited to put alot of time into swimbaits this year. (first season with swimbaits)

Good luck the rest of the season with swimbaits.

• 3 weeks later...

try to go 1once a week but sometimes 2, usually will go on weekdays because I dont like to fish when theres alot of boat pressure or too many people around, I like it when its dead calm and quiet, only thing thats making noise are natural wind and waves made by mother nature ;)