Amazing paintwork from SU member Cory Schell

OkeechobeeJC

I know most of you are aware that we have several very talented swimbaiting artists on Swimbait Underground but today I want to give a huge shoutout to Cory Schell from California.Sent him a 3:16 Lure Company Freestyle Shad SS to see what he could do with it.Requested a Bass pattern color since that works best for me here in Southwest Florida and this is what he did for me......OMG! Amazing work Cory!

Don't send him swimbaits for paint if you're in any kind of hurry because he takes his time but as you can see it is well worth the wait! Thanks Cory...you really hit it out of the park brother.

post-26051-0-16294700-1496408608_thumb.jpgpost-26051-0-71573800-1496408617_thumb.jpg

Is that one of those faux:16's that you had painted to cover up, JC? :-)

Lmfao! Exactly! All my repaints with these amazing SU swimbaiting artists are all knockoffs apparently.However the only snag is that all my 3:16 baits have factory paint on when they receive them to rule out any fraudulent shenanigans on my end.All is well...carry on.

Edited by OkeechobeeJC