Deps Tuning weights

Snookonfly

Where do you guys get the belly weights that folks use to tune the Deps 250s?

Also, I am seeing the lip weights in my searches...How do the lip weights change the action? Worth tinkering with these along with the belly weights? (if I can ever find them)

Y'all's experiences will help me decide where and what I should buy/should do. Thanks!

Added a lip weight to a new style deps 250 bait and the thing sunk like a Rock. I'm sure with some tuning via shaving the weight down I could get the bait to swim/sink better. I ended up pulling the weight back off since I didn't want to deal with it.

Not converting an SK to an SS...bought a used SS and the previous owner drilled a hole in each belly weight to decrease the baits weight so the total weight is 5.9 oz. would like to get it back up to 6.3 oz or higher. It's a new version SS and I have heard that the new ones sink slower already. Want it to be at least at the stock weight if not a bit heavier than the stock weight.

Tungsten putty might get a bit messy, no?

Tested the bait with belly weights drilled out and it floats with the dorsal and tail fin just breaking the surface. Might have an application. Anyone else have any success with a Deps setup a bit lighter to where it just barely floats with fins poking the surface?