New 316 shad drop

Evan710

In all honesty,,,im not mad. At least his work is worth the hype- they actually do catch fish and people reconize that!! And he actually puts them for sale online and in a store unlike certain other bait makers. I dont know Mickey, but i still give the man my upmost respect for making bad @$$ baits and offering them in an open market to everybody. Not his fault the web crashes with too much traffic lol. Mighy have to visit the store at lunch tomorrow

I just bought 1 lavender and checked out with paypal...was really slow but it eventually went through...woo hoo!  first time I was actually successful at getting one.

Although I wanted a regular slow sink and they had the slow sink on there all day, about 15 minutes before, the website changed to only be the sport version.  I heard the regs were $125 but the sports $150.  

Mickey said that 1/2 of the batch would be sold in store and the other half online but I'd suspect that many of the regular shads sold in the store and there possibly was too limited availability to put them online. 

I had thought about buying two to put one up for sale but then again, was happy just to happy the chance to get 1.  I currently own 14 various 3:16 hard baits, all of which I've had to get on our black markets site or on eBay b ut this one at $150 is more than I've paid for any of them! 

Edited by mscocco

Looks like I got screwed as good as everyone else and lost what was in my cart.

I happen to be in Dallas today and tomorrow for work.... I would hitch a ride to the actual store tomorrow, but god knows I'd manage to run into the same problem. Oh well, at least I got lucky last time I guess.

No worries fellas. You’ll be able to send PM’s for em next week.

So painfully accurate.

Sad to say, but I'll pay over retail for a sissy... Someone who bought online just to flip can eat a bag of dicks. Proud to say my redhead from the last release has been used and abused.

Edited by hydrocephalic