Help me out....

Darth Baiter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He goes by "duckyaz" on azbasszone. I'll let you know if I see him on the water

I actually posted over there and on another website about this. As usual, thank all of you guys for your support. I just hope this gets solved soon....

I actually had problems with this guy on SBN. We had agreed on a trade and a day we would send out baits. It took him two weeks to send out the baits after the agreed date, and he gave some excuse about some family emergency so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But I guess i was wrong. Stay away from this clown!! sorrry to hear about this Darth!

I actually had problems with this guy on SBN. We had agreed on a trade and a day we would send out baits. It took him two weeks to send out the baits after the agreed date, and he gave some excuse about some family emergency so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But I guess i was wrong. Stay away from this clown!! sorrry to hear about this Darth!
WTF he said the same to me and I have not got my f**kn bait 3months and I guess Im given up on tht ish man ki feel u darth imposed aswell

Sorry Danny, can't believe this BS. I always thought that dude was sorta odd. Seen some strange stuff regarding him on other forums as well.

You've always helped people out, including myself. Hopefully this gets resolved asap. You have been more than patient. I would have tracked this guy down after two weeks.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

That's some BS right there brotha.

Screw peaceful. :twisted:

IMO, it's even worse that he posted some stuff under "Help a disabled veteran out." Playing on people's patriotic heart strings is not cool with stuff like this, man.

Hope it gets sorted out. You're a great person Danny, sucks you got ripped off.

I have a friend who lives in Arizona; I'll see if he can do something..

That sucks Danny. I don't post on here much becuase I don't toss swimbaits as much as I should, just so many kinds of fish to fish for. But in my time here i have noticed you are always willing to help guys out. So PM me your address and I'll send you a small contribution toward the total you are out. Maybe several of us here can do that and make you whole.

Mike