Hiroshima Customs

JoshPerkins802

I just wanted to say that Brock at hiroshima Customs is awesome!  Probably the best customer service I've ever dealt with for anything.  Ive bought a hiro shad from him and recently acquired a Godzilla second hand.  I had some concerns with the godzilla because the hooks swiveled, and i thought his hooks were fixed.  But after two days of conversations and pictures and videos he came to the conclusion that they were swiveling hooks that he had tested out earlier in production.  He offered to take it back fix it and ship it back to me free of charge without knowing what the problem was (Turns out there was no problem) .  He always responds very quickly and has no problem talking something over.  I wish more bait makers were like this,  but it really makes you appreciate when they are,  thank you Brock. 

I am no way affiliated with Hiroshima Customs,  but just genuinely a satisfied customer. I also didn't post this is in the review section because it's not specifically about a bait 

1 hour ago, Neill Hernandez said:

Excuse if this is a dumb question, but what do you mean by the hooks swiveling?

Instead of using an eye screw, screwed into the bait that the split ring and hook are attached to, he's incorporated a swivel, molded into the bait that the split ring and hook are affixed. This allows the hooks to spin 360* when you have a fish on, reducing the fishes leverage of throwing the bait. I am attempting this in a bait I am making. i think this is what is meant by swiveling hooks.

Edited by azfisher

Yes sir

2 minutes ago, azfisher said:

Instead of using an eye screw, screwed into the bait that the split ring and hook are attached to, he's incorporated a swivel, molded into the bait that the split ring and hook are affixed. This allows the hooks to spin 360* when you have a fish on, reducing the fishes leverage of throwing the bait. I am attempting this in a bait I am making. i think this is what is meant by swiveling hooks.

Yes sir 

12 minutes ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

It's not that i didn't want it,  i didn't think they came with swiveling hooks (they usually don't). Therefore i thought something was broke inside. Turns out igot a swiveling version,  which is better in my opinion. 

Dam, lucky! haha