fishing goes with hunting right

swinbaitbassing

I know down here in the south, hunting and fishing are a big combination hogs , deer , gators, fun stuff, jw if any of you guys do any hunting, i got a pretty decent hog this weekend, and excited because it was the first one with my own dog, my mom said i just came of that age where i can have my own hunting dog :P So any of you guys do any hunting pictures always welcome!

I hunt:

Deer

Upland game

Raccoon with dogs

Down to hunt anything but I'm mostly fishing right now as some things needed to be curtailed in my life so I can focus more on my faith & family

Upland birds= quail,grouse,woodcock,partridge,pheasants,etc.

:lol: This reminds me of a riddle my dad told my brother when he was in second grade, he had to recite it in front of his whole class. It goes:

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant pluckers son, I'm only plucking pheasants til' the pheasant plucker comes.

Now, my dad being well... my dad. He told my brother he had to say it as fast as he could so he could just get it over with.

It ended up coming out a little something like this:

I'm not a pheasant F@cker I'm a pheasant F@ckers son, I'm only F@cking pheasants til' the pheasant F@cker comes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm also an upland hunter and waterfowler. School has gotten in the way of my Turkey hunting (finals always happen to be right in the middle of Turkey Season here), but I got my start hunting big ole' Iowa gobblers. This next year I'm bowhunting for deer as well!

I do a ton of duck hunting in the fall. Just bought a new duck boat this fall which is sick. I can run in less the 4" of water when I'm on plane. Def. Gonna use it for bassin on the lakes or rivers my ranger won't go in. Also do deer hunt. I'm gonna try to go out to Colorado this fall and do some bow hunting for a big bull elk.

Not only does CA have some of the best Bass fishing in the states, but some of the best Duck hunting as well. Its a split passion/season for me. :lol: Ducks and Pheasant in the fall and winter, bass spring thru fall. Expensive hobbies to say the least and a never ending cycle. :D

Hunt deer here in Calif and elk in Colorado every year. Also hunt doves and ducks when I have places to go. Havn't hunted phesants since high school as there isn't much of a wild population in this part of Calif anymore.