SU Black Market

xxlbass

I know of other seller’s and myself experiencing “Trolling” going on in the Black Market.  Buyer says “I will take it” and asks for Paypal and doesn’t send payment.  Simple solution is to not send messages to the seller if you can’t afford the items.  

Post their names in the feedback section so everyone knows who not to waste time on. I haven’t been on here very long but it seems like there has been more than a few new members lately who aren’t willing to learn how things work around here. If we arent careful this is going to turn into a forum filled with whiners and trollers and other BS. Instead of a place where people mean and do what they say they will do and share good information, like it has been since long before I started hanging around on here. The mods do a great job on here but it probably wouldn’t hurt to help them out and police ourselves a little bit better. 

He might be referring to me as I messaged him that I wanted to purchase from him. I realized immediately after that I didnt have the funds in my PayPal that I thought I did. My fault completely. I did erase the message previous to it being read and it said erased so I thought I had avoided the problem. My fault. Not trolling, I definitely wanted those baits. 

Edited by Willluvstafish

20 minutes ago, Willluvstafish said:

He might be referring to me as I messaged him that I wanted to purchase from him. I realized immediately after that I didnt have the funds in my PayPal that I thought I did. My fault completely. I did erase the message previous to it being read and it said erased so I thought I had avoided the problem. My fault. Not trolling, I definitely wanted those baits. 

you did that to me like 6 times. You still want the s waver lot of 25 baits?

There has been a general lack of respect going on in the Black Market lately. Too many just wanting attention and jerking others around.  From delayed shipping times, to" I'll take it", then ghosting, to talking shiz on other dudes BM posts,  and the total lack of info in many for sale posts.  

You want to sell something? Tell the prospective buyers about your item for sale.  None of this crap with,  "Such and Such" for sale, text offers or for info,..... with no pics or any info.  Do you really want to sell something or are you looking for attention or adding to your post count?   Want to trade?   Post what you got and what you want, why make everyone guess?  TYD?  Might be nice to know.  Pics are worth a thousand words...

I'll bet half the reason the so many don't want to post prices anymore is because a few guys who don't understand the rules of the BM, and talk shiz on other's forsale post.  How many saw the dude post the WCZ baits for about double retail and then gets reemed on here?  Yes, that's way high, but he has the right to ask whatever he wants without getting his azz handed to him.  I bet some guys are now hesitant to list prices in fear of having to defend themselves. You don't like the price, don't buy it and move along and with no responses, the seller will get the point and the price will come down. The market will sort itself out.  Got a problem with something in someone's ad?   Send them a PM,  or PM an SU Mod,  don't talk shiz on their post in a public forum.  

That's my rant, who's next...

9 minutes ago, azfisher said:

There has been a general lack of respect going on in the Black Market lately. Too many just wanting attention and jerking others around.  From delayed shipping times, to" I'll take it", then ghosting, to talking shiz on other dudes BM posts,  and the total lack of info in many for sale posts.  

You want to sell something? Tell the prospective buyers about your item for sale.  None of this crap with,  "Such and Such" for sale, text offers or for info,..... with no pics or any info.  Do you really want to sell something or are you looking for attention or adding to your post count?   Want to trade?   Post what you got and what you want, why make everyone guess?  TYD?  Might be nice to know.  Pics are worth a thousand words...

I'll bet half the reason the so many don't want to post prices anymore is because a few guys who don't understand the rules of the BM, and talk shiz on other's forsale post.  How many saw the dude post the WCZ baits for about double retail and then gets reemed on here?  Yes, that's way high, but he has the right to ask whatever he wants without getting his azz handed to him.  I bet some guys are now hesitant to list prices in fear of having to defend themselves. You don't like the price, don't buy it and move along and with no responses, the seller will get the point and the price will come down. The market will sort itself out.  Got a problem with something in someone's ad?   Send them a PM,  or PM an SU Mod,  don't talk shiz on their post in a public forum.  

A-men

1 hour ago, azfisher said:

Exactly!!!!!