Question about the OG wakes

WRobo

i want one, i am signing up now to make the cut off and will PM you to see if it is possible..THANK YOU way TOOO MUCH... you da MAN....

forgot the rest of it.. if MATTE is the option i want a perch n Matte..( :

He said he isn't doing perch please read all of thread ;) Better hurry and pick other color

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want one, i am signing up now to make the cut off and will PM you to see if it is possible..THANK YOU way TOOO MUCH... you da MAN....

Thanks Daniel.. sorry i am screwed up,.. my fingers get going and my mind is still on the lake.. or in bed...? the last one for me.. I WANT A MATTE SUCKA.. thanks and sorry for all the other BS...

Thanks Daniel.. sorry i am screwed up,.. my fingers get going and my mind is still on the lake.. or in bed...? the last one for me.. I WANT A MATTE SUCKA.. thanks and sorry for all the other BS...

No problemo just wanted to make sure yo didn't get screwed out of this deal.Would have sucked to thought you have one and then found out nope you mess up on color option lol.Just trying to look out for fellow member heck even Darth mesaged me and said i read his mind and was gonna do the same thing so hey if we all work together this site could be truely amazing as if it isn't already.Good luck fellas ;)

:lol: ........................ How about a one time only deal??? I love the large wake bait and I really enjoy making them. I really want to paint some more of them in the matte finish too! Plus I want a couple more for myself.

Hell yeah...................................................... Lets do it!

2 per customer all my standard colors(for a reference look at the colors on my site) with the option of a gloss or a matte finish.This time you will PREPAY so that I don't have to collect money.Sign up in this thread !Then 3:16 will post a link for you to pay. 24 hours from right now is the cut off time!!!!!! No exceptions!!! Anyone looking for something really custom should wait to see what Combat wombat might have! ;)

Let's not make comments about how much I MIGHT be making?! You can bet I earned it.No friggen crybabies on the 24hour cut off either! It is what it is.Thanks and I look forward to building some sick baits!

Quoted at 6:43 am...been 24 hours and some change. Mickeys gonna he busy!!

Geoff

Rina will forward you guy's a link so you can pay

Thank you guys!

No sir, thank you!

Will Rina send the link through the site, via PM, or should we provide an email address?

Mickey,

Thanks again for this release. Can you explain the difference between a matte and a gloss? Is it the that the gloss has a clear coat?

If you look in the thread about collections you'll see booma just got a matte finish freestyle. The matte finish has a dull frosty look but it is as durable as my gloss finish. The matte is a clear coat.

Thanks. I was wondering how that worked and good to know about the durability as well. 8-)

Mickey,

You are a true class act man. It Definately speaks for what kind of person you are to give the SU fam an opportunity such as this one. I can't wait to get em. Definately.gonna put some teeth marks in these cuz the toothy critters up here are absolutely gonna destroy these things.

Thanks again to You and Rina for putting together a deal like this.

Jeremy

8-) ....................................you guys are hard core man!!! Can't thank you enough guy's! I will have these baits done as fast as I can, but I promise they will be bad ass! Thanks again!

Rina will forward you guy's a link so you can pay(We will sit on the money until baits are ready to ship) I don't like taking money unless I'm ready to ship but doing a custom build like this, it works out a lot cleaner!

I will be building blanks for a couple of days so if you get cold feet and want to change your colors around it will be ok. Once I start paint.... you own it! 8-)

Thank you guys!

And the guy thanks us........ I was thinking he was doing us the favor :D

Hey Mickey,

Thanks again for this AWESOME chance at some 3:16 OG's! I know that I, as well as everyone else here appreciate everything you do for us.

I know some people posted their e-mail addresses, I don't know if you need it, but here it is, cochran53@gmail.com.

Also, I posted for 2 in bass. Is it too late to switch to a bass and a sucka in matte? (my original post was within the time limit). If it is not, I completely understand. Thanks again Mickey (and Rina)!