WNC up

Bass the east

1 minute ago, hydrocephalic said:

Sold out fast. Anyone who snagged one want to trade for a NIP menthol shad WnC?

I would’ve bought one if I knew you were gonna offer that trade, fire tiger isn’t my thing so I was waiting for him to drop some Hogg’s tonight like he said, but it’s kinda late so idk if he still is

9 minutes ago, David R said:

The funny thing is. I was waiting all day. I went in the shower saying  F it .As soon as I got out I check again and it was available both Wade Hogg's and WNC

Yooo same thing happened to me. Checked every 15m all day, said F it at 8 (eastern time) then just checked it for sh*ts before bed at 10:40 and got one

18 hours ago, boylah said:

I would love a method or d-bag WnC if anyone wants to let one go...ive been trying but keep missing. I did catch firetiger but not for me in NorCal.

You selling it? I’ll buy a fire tiger from somebody if they wanna get rid of it.

2 hours ago, drewmoniz said:

You selling it? I’ll buy a fire tiger from somebody if they wanna get rid of it.

I was saying the same...i do not have one but would buy off if anyone wants to let go. Sorry...i don't have one!

Im about to put up some random left over baits that got painted but are not called for. They will ship beginning of next week. Not many but Im only posting it here. SU has always been my home even though I rarely am here anymore. Always appreciate the support from this bad ass community