hey mikey!

You never get a second chance at a first impression. :lol:

RIGHT!

What is the other line... "First impressions are often correct"

Which is why this guy will probably come back in a week with a different username and angle. It's just sad that this guy actually thought he'd get a hand out.

D.

You never get a second chance at a first impression. :lol:

RIGHT!

What is the other line... "First impressions are often correct"

Which is why this guy will probably come back in a week with a different username and angle. It's just sad that this guy actually thought he'd get a hand out.

D.

Looking for a hand out, got back handed instead. :lol:

Keep your pimp hand strong.

what about the first impression this site gives to someone new?

all everyone else has done is called names and told me to go suck a d*ck. why is that ok?

Because if your real intention was to direct this at Mickey, you could have PMed him or hell, just call him up.

He's not hard to get ahold of.

Granted, I would have been unable to read 13 pages of entertainment but you wouldnt have publicly skewered your arse.

Edit: now 14 pages. ;):lol:

ive actually sent several emails in the past with no response and ive seen other people who have said the same. i see him on here all the time chating it up with people figured it was the easiet and quickest way to hear back

i didnt feel asking for a test drive of a bait to see its durability for myself was such a big deal? apparently it was i think all parties involved (myself included) could have handled it differently

This is very much a "think before you speak" forum (and I believe it is for good reason). I wouldn't take it too personal, just make sure you take the time to think about what you are posting and how others may react to it. If you do that, people are more than willing to help someone who asks a very respectful question.

It also doesn't help that Mickey has people talk trash about his work every day. People here are very protective of his work (which I believe is for VERY good reason, his baits are incredible!!), so again it's really all about a thinking before posting and showing respect. The more respectful you are to people here, the more willing they are to help you out. That has been my experience, anyway.

Hope this helps for future posts!

This is very much a "think before you speak" forum (and I believe it is for good reason). I wouldn't take it too personal, just make sure you take the time to think about what you are posting and how others may react to it. If you do that, people are more than willing to help someone who asks a very respectful question.

It also doesn't help that Mickey has people talk trash about his work every day. People here are very protective of his work (which I believe is for VERY good reason, his baits are incredible!!), so again it's really all about a thinking before posting and showing respect. The more respectful you are to people here, the more willing they are to help you out. That has been my experience, anyway.

Hope this helps for future posts!

+1 to the 2 Power ;)

Looking for a hand out, got back handed instead. :lol:

Keep your pimp hand strong.

X2 speed.

think i saw a post another time that said something like rejects stick together. Either way put ur time in the correct way and you also will have people stick up for you like the 14 pages have stuck up for mickey.

I had emailed 316 a few times and never had a problem of getting a response

And like what was said above. Any swimbait fish is a good one. I just posted a vid of 2 4lbers and a little smaller one. I dont hVe to potential or much potential for a dd here just not the right conditions for it in the land of 10000 lakes.

Jeremy

I challenge you to put your money were your mouth is! You say you have the toughest baits out there! What do you say you send me one and let me beat it up for the summer and if it holds up ill buy it. I've broken all the rest. Bounced off trees, logs, submerged rocks, whatever. My mattlures have worn off fins just from the hooks. I've broken the bodies, tails, fins. Nates, mattlures, ect. All the composite baits

If you feel your baits are the best send me a gill, let me beat it up and test drive it. I'll post my comparison and if your bait holds up ill pay for it if not ill send the bait back

First, even stupid bravado is to be applauded---somewhat :lol:

Second, as you even admitted, Mickey's baits are long sought after;

so wouldn't it be commonsense to you that he and his baits are

way beyond needing to accept your "challenge"?

It's like you've got me cracking up :lol::lol: ,picturing a duck (You)

trying to call out a lion. Not an intelligent move man :roll::?

-R

And last time I checked you can test drive a car!

Sorry for the thread jack but this is starting to get monotonous. Besides, the man posted pics of swimbait fish so he's better than 99.9% of the guys that show up here and start talking smack...

Anyway, as far as test driving cars, a buddy of mine is a Marin County Sherrifs deputy. He called me a few weeks ago from a call he was on. Apparently someone got a little too excited about their Ferrari test drive and drove the California Ferrari into the SF Bay.

They made it about 300 yards past the dealership before they did this:

post-172-14252986582894_thumb.jpg

-Ali

And last time I checked you can test drive a car!

Sorry for the thread jack but this is starting to get monotonous. Besides, the man posted pics of swimbait fish so he's better than 99.9% of the guys that show up here and start talking smack...

Anyway, as far as test driving cars, a buddy of mine is a Marin County Sherrifs deputy. He called me a few weeks ago from a call he was on. Apparently someone got a little too excited about their Ferrari test drive and drove the California Ferrari into the SF Bay.

They made it about 300 yards past the dealership before they did this:

[attachment=0]Farrari.JPG[/attachment]

-Ali

:lol: Ali, maybe that was Mark Zuckerberg's car! Did they find his body?

BTW, how you like my calculation a month ago (when FB was $36);

that it would be at $25 per share "soon"??

Last week...$25.40 :cry::lol: Hope you shorted it! :D

Speaking of Ferrari's: Another one just set the world's highrest price again:

Craig McCaw's $35 million purchase.

Gotta love the crazy and talented designers like Enzo and Mickey!

-Richard

and grizz if it were that easy to get a better job dont you think i already would have?

Try robbing a bank, then again, you need a set of balls for that, kid :roll:

or maybe the fact that i live in a part of CA that last time i checked had the highest unemployment rate in the state at 28% compared to the national average of about 8%

This thread is a losing battle man.

We used to have a saying above the door to the locker room when I played football (no disrespect to anyone's beliefs):

If you want your prayers answered, get off your knees and bust your ass.