hey mikey!

or maybe the fact that i live in a part of CA that last time i checked had the highest unemployment rate in the state at 28% compared to the national average of about 8%

Right now i'm traveling 177 miles round trip for $58.78 an hour plus bennies, jobs good for 10 weeks, only because jobs closer to home are at a nil :twisted:

One does what one has to do :| But one should always try to better him or herself, if not at lease learn from their mistakes!

or maybe the fact that i live in a part of CA that last time i checked had the highest unemployment rate in the state at 28% compared to the national average of about 8%

This thread is a losing battle man.

We used to have a saying above the door to the locker room when I played football (no disrespect to anyone's beliefs):

If you want your prayers answered, get off your knees and bust your ass.

+1 Wayne!

But Hardcore; you can choose to be the other 72%---right?!

Right now i'm traveling 177 miles round trip for $58.78 an hour plus bennies, jobs good for 10 weeks, only because jobs closer to home are at a nil :twisted:

One does what one has to do :| But one should always try to better him or herself, if not at lease learn from their mistakes!

I hear ya there grizz. Im out in north dakota worming cuz the job market isnt the best back home now. 8 hr drive work 2 weeks straight get a week off and make good money. Cant complain.

Maybe people need to learn to read! I never asked for a free bait, just a free test drive of the bait before I buy. Hell ill even give mickey my cc # before he sends the bait.

I find it funny that I never talked a bit of "ish" about any bait maker. All I asked is for Mickey to prove to ME a possible customer that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

@ Mickey...why talk "ish" to a possible customer?

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much

Why does catching 10 pound bass make anyone special? My local lakes here in norcal don't produce the large bass like socal lakes do. A large bass here is 4-5 pounds.

OK now I know you lost your mind! Yep no 10lb + fish in these waters, LOL.

Maybe people need to learn to read! I never asked for a free bait, just a free test drive of the bait before I buy. Hell ill even give mickey my cc # before he sends the bait.

I find it funny that I never talked a bit of "ish" about any bait maker. All I asked is for Mickey to prove to ME a possible customer that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much

Why does catching 10 pound bass make anyone special? My local lakes here in norcal don't produce the large bass like socal lakes do. A large bass here is 4-5 pounds.

OK now I know you lost your mind! Yep no 10lb + fish in these waters, LOL.

+1

There are DD's everywhere in California, some norcal lakes more than others, but hell, even Folsom kicked out a +15lber this year.

Hardcore Wrote:

" ...that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much "

JCBass wrote:

Hardcore, I gave you some props earlier for your bravado---even though not

well placed.

HOWEVER NOW, you are just plain STUPID about what you said above.

How many swimbaits you know; that they CONSISTENTLY sell out within

minutes of being available? I know of just one---3:16.

And NO--you dork, it's not just this site :lol::roll:

Can there be any more CLEARER FACT than that---to tell you that;

Mickey's customers says----3:16's are the best. Hello?!! :roll:

Well maybe: Another fact that Mickey's baits; hold in value across his lines

of baits----better than any baits out there. Hello man?!! :roll::lol:

So Mickey doesn't have to "say chit". His RESULTS say it loud and clear.

But only can be heard and seen; by someone who isn't deaf nor blind. Hint :mrgreen:

So knowing the above FACTS. WHY in the world, would Mickey need to prove

anything to a tire-kicker, no-cluer :roll: like you? Seriously, an honest question.

And you must be a 6 year old, for me to just have to explain this to you :oops:

-R

Hardcore Wrote:

" ...that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much "

JCBass wrote:

Hardcore, I gave you some props earlier for your bravado---even though not

well placed.

HOWEVER NOW, you are just plain STUPID about what you said above.

How many swimbaits you know; that they CONSISTENTLY sell out within

minutes of being available? I know of just one---3:16.

And NO--you dork, it's not just this site :lol::roll:

Can there be any more CLEARER FACT than that---to tell you that;

Mickey's customers says----3:16's are the best. Hello?!! :roll:

Well maybe: Another fact that Mickey's baits; hold in value across his lines

of baits----better than any baits out there. Hello man?!! :roll::lol:

So Mickey doesn't have to "say chit". His RESULTS say it loud and clear.

But only can be heard and seen; by someone who isn't deaf nor blind. Hint :mrgreen:

So knowing the above FACTS. WHY in the world, would Mickey need to prove

anything to a tire-kicker, no-cluer :roll: like you? Seriously, an honest question.

And you must be a 6 year old, for me to just have to explain this to you :oops:

-R

I think this is the Only time I have enjoyed reading anything you have said!

:lol::?

Hardcoreswimbaiter, bottom line is you laid out an assault on probably one of the best, if not the best swimbait makers around. And i'm not sucking anyones pud here, but I love the product Micky makes, like a lot of guys.

Think you need to think things out before you post next time, or maybe grow up little......Even better, like he's stated many, many times before to people, just pickup the phone and call him.......No balls :roll: