biggamefish- PB

biggamefish

It was a rainy day in early March 2012, I was the only one out fishing on the lake, bout 15 mins into it, my 3rd cast landed me my PB swimbait fish, didnt get a chance to weight her, feels close to a DD to me but i'll let you guys determine the weight lol, btw was caught on a 6" hudd

pb.jpg

pb2.jpg

hoping to catch and weight a real DD soon, I CAN FEEL IT COMING!!! lol

-Big game

nice one! love that lake

Ya, great lake. Hey man, My brother (cd7) and I have been doing some night fishing out at that lake lately out of our float tubes. It's been pretty good lately. If you ever want to get together and fish it let one of us know. And nice fish by the way!

nice one! love that lake

Ya, great lake. Hey man, My brother (cd7) and I have been doing some night fishing out at that lake lately out of our float tubes. It's been pretty good lately. If you ever want to get together and fish it let one of us know. And nice fish by the way!

pm'ed

However you slice it thats a quality fish that anyone would be proud to catch. Great pictures and love them cloudy rainy days for big fish....way to capitalize-good job!

JK