I have 2 custom PB rats for trade or sale. 2 piecer and a 3

RENAISSANCE

Is it just me or do those look like dog turds?? Lol I know they catch fish not knocking them but that made me laugh. If I knew what they were worth I might make an offer on one

hahahaha :lol: .....i know all of you who read that comment went back and looked at the pictures and was like yeah it kinda does. :roll::lol:

Is it just me or do those look like dog turds?? Lol I know they catch fish not knocking them but that made me laugh. If I knew what they were worth I might make an offer on one

I was thinking the same thing. To trade a 3:16 for that, I dunno. :ugeek:

I was thinking the same thing. To trade a 3:16 for that, I dunno. :ugeek:

dont get me wrong the pb rat is a great bait so what ive heard and seen but its one of thoes things like the tripple trout where it is being overlooked because of its apearence

These look like they have been flocked to give it a more natural look there are some wood pb's and plastic I have one of the molded ones like the 2 piece while it may look ugly out of the water in the water it is amazing it has a hard thump and wild wiggle and when you twitch it you cann almost make it do a complete circle. These are some pretty awesome rats.

These look like they have been flocked to give it a more natural look there are some wood pb's and plastic I have one of the molded ones like the 2 piece while it may look ugly out of the water in the water it is amazing it has a hard thump and wild wiggle and when you twitch it you cann almost make it do a complete circle. These are some pretty awesome rats.

These are some bas as- baits can agree and vouch for that just wish they were wood myself.But guarantee these rats move so much better than nezumma just look like well"turd" but they are fish catching machines and the action nothing compares in my opinion

Mold as in you molded a pb rat and you're selling it?

NO DUDE THATS NOT COOL FOR ANY ONE TO MOLD OTHER PEOPLES BAITS..

ORIGINAL PB's MOLDED FROM PB. BOTH New CUSTOM Modifies. PB MAKES NO MORE WOOD. HIS WOOD ARE WORTH Like 150 if u can find one. EL RATON IS THE ONLY Good ONE AVAILABLE NOW. He's the guy PB copied.