WTB 316 Baby Wake

El_Weruso

Looking to buy a 316 baby wake to substitute it for the traveling baby wake until we get the bait back from that idiot cascadekiller. If you have one please pm me, hate to have people waiting to receive the bait just because an idiot wont deliver it or has stolen it. 

Definitely keep the 3:16 Traveling Baby Wake going, but if you ever want to start a new one using one of my little Wakes (about same size as a baby wake), id love to donate one and see how it does across the country.@Neill Hernandez

9 hours ago, Neill Hernandez said:

Looking to buy a 316 baby wake to substitute it for the traveling baby wake until we get the bait back from that idiot cascadekiller. If you have one please pm me, hate to have people waiting to receive the bait just because an idiot wont deliver it or has stolen it. 

I have his phone number...

I dont know him personally, but did a deal with him a while ago and he came through with it. I have his number from that transaction and just sent him this friendly reminder. Hope he comes through with it. Screenshot_20190604-174145_Messages.thumb.jpg.78cf5c258c77d2a5eec6a397e9aadf2d.jpg

35 minutes ago, tblando said:

Let me know if he doesn’t come through. I have a gill I’d donate. 

C78E1856-C660-4247-807F-5374621C72CE.thumb.jpeg.bfaac42e24d1edbaff81c9a9989c1340.jpeg

Thanks Tony, we're sticking with the original bait since it seems like it'll ship today. Thanks for offering!