Rare bait rally

Mossypumpkin

Let’s play a game with some rare baits. If you’ve got something you don’t think many people have, post a pic. If you have a bait someone else posted, quote or tag them. Obviously no custom paints or builds. I’ll start with a couple I haven’t seen many of. Kurouto Battleground 320 and Deep Junky. 

4BB3DF3D-3C1E-4A71-A58F-7440AAA5DAF2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Let’s play a game with some rare baits. If you’ve got something you don’t think many people have, post a pic. If you have a bait someone else posted, quote or tag them. Obviously no custom paints or builds. I’ll start with a couple I haven’t seen many of. Kurouto Battleground 320 and Deep Junky. 

4BB3DF3D-3C1E-4A71-A58F-7440AAA5DAF2.jpeg

Have and had some...

7 minutes ago, wtrwsel said:

These don't come up that much and some of the earliest. These were some I bought when I first started; and for the life of me cannot remember the name of them. The were made by a guy in the Airforce that left us way to early. 

Swimbaits.jpg

Orso baits. 

30 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Orso baits. 

That's right Thanks!. Dave Roberson made these. He put out some neat video at the time when no one was doing it.

Edited by wtrwsel

1 minute ago, Aye Dat way said:

How do they swim? 

They all swim great. The crankdowns run true. No bent line tie or split/snap needed. I've got fish on the delraich (white bait) and the BGC. Haven't tossed the kasaball much. Nothing big on any of them yet. But that will come. 

clearly hasn't been fished enough, but i also haven't been on a glide bite in what seems like forever...  not exactly sure what you call this "wake n' crank" that neither wakes nor cranks!!  more like a slide n' glide i guess...

IMG_2741.thumb.jpg.04af843c011f31578fbb05c8bd0d4aed.jpg

also have this little guy that was gifted to me from a member on the forum.  it's a hand carved little mini rat by chad yates.  it's small and light, i've thrown it on a MH conventional or even a spinning rod, but for the size this thing actually swims very well!!

IMG_2848.JPG.4a12f1e8ac22578bb27eaa6a875f1f70.JPGIMG_2849.JPG.55bc48d0f55d0bcc30ee05ba22e0fb53.JPG

4 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

also have this little guy that was gifted to me from a member on the forum.  it's a hand carved little mini rat by chad yates.  it's small and light, i've thrown it on a MH conventional or even a spinning rod, but for the size this thing actually swims very well!!

IMG_2848.JPG.4a12f1e8ac22578bb27eaa6a875f1f70.JPGIMG_2849.JPG.55bc48d0f55d0bcc30ee05ba22e0fb53.JPG

That's a cool looking Rat.