Fish selfie when bank fishing alone

NikLaw1

52 minutes ago, Cj_bassinish said:

Put phone on something, put it in selfie mode and put a timer on and then treat it as you would when someone else is taking your picture 

I do the same exact thing but just take a video instead of timer. Then you can screenshot the best possible pic 

• 5 months later...

For real tho....nobody wants to be out fishing alone and break a pb and possibly the fish of a lifetime and get pics that make it look 2lbs. I’m usually fishing a small area from the bank. I get to my spot and set up my camera “station”. Try to find a high spot like a rock or something to set my backpack on, set my bait box on top of the bag nice and level. Then have a water bottle to lean my phone on. This is all get the phone up high so the pic is straight on and not looking up at you. Also if you night fish have an external night. Often your phone flash isn’t bright enough and pic come out grainy. You see the better angle on the second pic here. Top pic is a 7-9, bottom is a 6-10

C8BD127B-B7C9-479C-B907-626F499FE822.jpeg

548F92F0-AD9E-4DD7-8C6F-B3FE2EE5B694.jpeg