Some baits in the making

El_Weruso

1 hour ago, chefchris said:

@El_Weruso those tails look great! 
I need to make my own mold and start pouring some. 
i did stock up on TT tails during the Black Friday sale for now but going forward I need to start making my own 

Thanks Chris, it was a lot easier to make the tails that i expected. Let me know if you'd like to know how i made mine. 

I used the TT tails as well but i got annoyed with having to cut the hump area to shape to make them fit into my baits tail slots. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Slowly but surely some baits are getting their paint/wraps. 2 Gill glides that i sent to defeesha for some paint, i used veneer on the smaller gill and i love the way it came out. The veneer gill is a slow sink whereas the larger gill is a suspending. I had to push it down to get it to sit at the bottom. Basshole has my huge bluegill wake for repaint and 2 waking bluegills i made for 2 close friends. Will be updating as baits get their paint jobs. Spoke with Roger to get some assistance on what i need to get a airbrush set to learn to paint my own

Screenshot_20200417-155536.jpg

Screenshot_20200420-120906.jpg

IMG_20200422_190247.jpg