Official 2020 Grassroots Bait Swap Thread

chefchris

50 minutes ago, danthefisherman said:

Not sure if you already mentioned it in your build thread good sir, but what's the length of that piece of art?

Thanks man! Nose to fin it will be close to 8 inches but thats just estimating the joint gaps. It could come out a little under or over but in shooting for 8 inches total 

Have been working hard to get this bait finished and out of the way so I can make something new for the swap. Trying to decide between a trout glide that I already have half-finished or a new wake/crankdown...decisions decisions

20200110_143005-01.thumb.jpeg.b156952d2e4874ee01ea5fc65679ffb2.jpeg

Edited by danthefisherman

24 minutes ago, azsouth said:

Right now feeling pretty ashamed of what I am putting out, compared to what you guys are putting out:unsure:

Don't be, brother! Put your best foot forward and you'll come up with something to be proud of. We're all builders here and can appreciate the effort that goes into any and every bait

57 minutes ago, danthefisherman said:

Don't be, brother! Put your best foot forward and you'll come up with something to be proud of. We're all builders here and can appreciate the effort that goes into any and every bait

Yes sir, I think I am going to have to step up my game no doubt....I guess this is how we all become better builders.