Best glides for fishing current

basssavage24/7

What are some of the best glides for fishing river and creek current. Ive been throwing the new style 250 for brown trout. It works pretty good but I do struggle sometimes because I'm walking up stream and casting Upstream. I find that glides that sink alittle faster for current work alot better in my opinion.

I haven't used an OG model before but I heard they think a little bit faster. What Glides do you find at work pretty good in River current but I can still stop it without it sinking too much and start my retrieve.

I'm just looking for something that's a little more user-friendly when I'm fishing current.

Ive been thinking about the baitsanity because it sinks alittle faster. I like how you can be on a Bridge and the baitsanity works perfectly being high up. 

I definitely try some longer pauses with the 250 and just let it drift in the current see if that will help me out a little bit more getting bites. With my 250 right now I have two pieces of lead tape on the nose and fishing fluorocarbon helps a bit.