!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXCKJOEY

Cali. SwimbaitStyle

20 minutes ago, petey pete said:

irak.joey@gmail.com  is his PayPal email. And below is the info I got from another member that was finessed out of some baits he sent this clown for free.  Hope this helps break the case.

02C61660-A0CE-469A-BADE-7C6DA928E552.jpeg

Thanks brother!!! I live in Cali and really can’t do much to this "Not Allowed". I hope you got your money back !!! 

2 hours ago, Cali. SwimbaitStyle said:

Thanks brother!!! I live in Cali and really can’t do much to this "Not Allowed". I hope you got your money back !!! 

I believe the 54 address is actually his mommy's house. I have his address, it looks much more white trash but the due has a lip ring so what else could I expect.

9 hours ago, nadinesmom said:

I believe the 54 address is actually his mommy's house. I have his address, it looks much more white trash but the due has a lip ring so what else could I expect.

Yep

numbers associated with the address 

6FE8B823-C236-48FA-894A-227DB0511C15.jpeg

ED47525B-7615-452F-B73B-A1B7523743DC.jpeg

I don't think u guys should be giving out personal info. 

His mom or other family members that may live at those places may be clueless and completely innocent. Some people may see those addresses and numbers and bombard innocent parties with threats and things like that. 

If u have those numbers u can contact them and explain what the guy is doing, but to put his family's info for the public to see, idk, just doesn't seem right to me. Just my opinion 

3 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

I don't think u guys should be giving out personal info. 

His mom or other family members that may live at those places may be clueless and completely innocent. Some people may see those addresses and numbers and bombard innocent parties with threats and things like that. 

If u have those numbers u can contact them and explain what the guy is doing, but to put his family's info for the public to see, idk, just doesn't seem right to me. Just my opinion 

Never fear, Nadinesmom is here.  Let the professional go to work.

I have called all of them.. but none answered. I left voicemail and text message regarding to their “son/Joey” scamming me.. we will see if they return my call. Number (419)616-3053 automatically goes to voice mail. Jerry’s number will ring twice ever call and goes to voicemail as well. Theresa line seems to be the one phone that is still active .. but nothing. I also left a message.  @nadinesmom. Thank you for helping me.  For doing your best !