Coronavirus and Swimbaiting

SacrificeFishing

31 minutes ago, basskickinrednick said:

Does anyone actually know anyone with the virus . I've asked everyone I see and call and still no one say yeah 

A family friend and neighbor most likely has it. She's been tested but no results yet. Tested negative for flu and strep. Was taken to the hospital by ambulance two days ago. 

35 minutes ago, basskickinrednick said:

Does anyone actually know anyone with the virus . I've asked everyone I see and call and still no one say yeah 

I think one issue is people who have it probably aren’t going to be too open about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alot of younger ppl probably have it but the symptoms are mild where they don't even know it. Most of the ones with complications are immune deficient and older ppl. I think statistically the majority of the ones dying are 60+ years old. 

Yeah update for me. My neighbor who possibly had it tested positive and also gave it to her husband and possibly her two daughters. Her husband is not in great health so that's really worrying. Also 2 other neighbors now have it. Yikes 

Edited by S33z3r

My grandpa tested positive for it out in New Mexico so now him and my grandma have it. He's doing okay but my grandma is having a rough time with it because of her asthma. Just praying they get better and get the help they need. :'(