4 legged fishing pals.

FishNY

Hey guys. Unfortunately yesterday my best fishing buddy took a nasty turn and had to be admitted to the animal hospital for seizing out of nowhere. Hopefully she comes home soon. Let’s see some pictures of your four legged fishing pals to lighten the mood and please keep my pup in your thoughts!

CD239536-5F84-4B39-BE3D-8C2EC2F2BF6D.jpeg

82F12424-8D46-4661-B01D-E0FA6E32CD81.jpeg

57A63F8C-4721-43B5-85E4-9A072E0C6F69.jpeg

89AF02AA-D0D1-4B14-BCC3-0FF508BF3E20.jpeg

1C645C42-159C-4CE8-8A70-A4CEB7CA4A82.jpeg

Man that horrible to hear! I hope it’s nothing too serious and I will definitely be keeping you and yours in my thoughts. 

This is my second best fishing buddy in the world, following my son!! My Blue Heeler, that my son cleverly named, Blue! He’s a year old next week. Ever since his first fishing trip he has HATED buoys. Absolutely looses his mind every time he sees one!

8ECD7DF4-42A3-4AFB-BEE8-8EC80618CFAF.jpeg

80EE0AFF-E1C1-4D28-B716-61B5372DCB85.jpeg

Hope your dog recovers man, I have dogs but haven't taken them out not sure how they'd behave. My girl brought out my boy Kramer (1 of 5 bearded dragons I have) He was chill with his leash basking in the sun.

IMG_20200323_104327_01.jpg

Edited by El_Weruso

6 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

For dogs on boats, what do u guys do when the dog gotta pee or poop? 

@FishNY hope your dog makes a full recovery bud.  

I pull up to the bank and he'll jump out..... I usually let him run around for a while to do his business and waste some energy. While he's doing that I putt around and make a few casts. When it's time to pick him up, I pull up to the bank and he jumps back in :). 

5 hours ago, El_Weruso said:

Hope your dog recovers man, I have dogs but haven't taken them out not sure how they'd behave. My girl brought out my boy Kramer (1 of 5 bearded dragons I have) He was chill with his leash basking in the sun.

IMG_20200323_104327_01.jpg

That's so dope man. Love the beardies.

7 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

For dogs on boats, what do u guys do when the dog gotta pee or poop? 

@FishNY hope your dog makes a full recovery bud.  

I’m fortunate, Blue was really easy to potty train, and he carried that training to the boat. If I have him on the boat a long time I’ll beach at an island and let him swim and do his thing, but he’s always held it until the boats on the trailer.