4 legged fishing pals.

FishNY

Stealth goes out the window most of the time when I bring her, but I still try to take her when I get the chance. As far as potty breaks go she lets me know when I need to get her to the shore. I try to find a little spot to pull up to and let her jump out while still on leash so she can do her business without taking off at the first sight of any animal. Loves to see a big bass as well. Doesnt care for the small ones, go figure haha

20191017_164019.jpg

20171027_130721.jpg

20200218_154122_HDR.jpg

10 hours ago, El_Weruso said:

Hope your dog recovers man, I have dogs but haven't taken them out not sure how they'd behave. My girl brought out my boy Kramer (1 of 5 bearded dragons I have) He was chill with his leash basking in the sun.

IMG_20200323_104327_01.jpg

I glanced at your pic before reading and thought that Kramer was a new Savage Gear lure.

Good luck to your pup @FishNY, I hope everything gets squared away. Thoughts are with you guys!

I've been told dogs with certain seizure disorders respond to CBD. My sister's dog has a seizure disorder, is on keppra and doing really well.

For maybe some optimism, I have a cat who has daily seizures for years... we finally gave up looking for the reason after the vet couldn't find any organic cause. He's doing great and doesn't seem much bothered by his seizures. 

Here's my clown... She thinks casting is a game of fetch.

MVIMG_20190902_153730936.thumb.jpg.0a246fd34d5ad0161f0ec8e1c2494510.jpg

Firstly I want to thank everyone for the kind and supportive words. I ended up having to take my girl from the local emergency vet up to Cornell emergency vet. Unfortunately the outcome wasn’t great. My girl has cancer and they aren’t giving her long. Few weeks to possibly a few months. There were no other options. I just feel blessed to get to spend a little bit longer with her. Thank everyone again for the kind words. 

• 3 weeks later...